What are some snacks. and candies in your country that you like?

I'm suscribing to a monthly box service called Universal Yums that showcases popular snacks from different countries. This upcoming box will be USA so I will probably know some of the foods. So what are your favorites from your country?
What about some good snacks from Australia, Germany, Nether
Netherlands, Ireland and UK?

239

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh! I don't know if all of these classify as candy, but here goes my Dutch list:

Stroopwafels/stroopkoeken
    Haribo
    Pepernoten
    Tumtum
    Hagelslag (this is for on bread)
    Zoethout
    Klene liquorish
    Katja
    Speculaas
    Koetjesreep
    Smurfen knetterchocola

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what "my country" is since I've never stayed in one place for long, though I have a Japanese and U. S. passport and currently working in Japan.

Here I like squid jerky. It sounds gross and smells kind of gross, but it's not bad when you get used to it.