Storytimes! Have you ever gotten drunk in the morning?

• Yup.
  • Nope.
  • No, but I woke up drunk...
    Vote C

1818

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotten drunk and been still drunk. Had some heavy nights out.

Like once I went to a party on a boat going through the cities river. We started at 11 am to meet and drink. Gone downhill from there. Lots of drinking, partying, etc.
    At 22:00 the boat trip ended, but not my party mood. Friends left home, I met up with another friend. Showered at his place and gone to a club with him. We were there until the bouncers put the lights on and told us to leave already. Good times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm half Irish lol whataya think 😎😅
    Seriously though I'm not a drunkard lmao, just a person who lives life & that was Christmas Day in Australia and we were hanging out on the beach drinking through the whole night so if was literally a one time (or two time) event :D