Do you smoke/drink?

Why? Why not?

5446

Most Helpful Girl

• No because it's unhealthy. It's also illegal for me.

• Cool :P
      What's up with your cover pic ๐Ÿ˜ถ?

• Yes but I make sure that doesn't happen because I'm a good christian girl.

• It's all about preference cutie but you shouldn't think that way

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 53

• I don't smoke. But I drink for special occasions only. I've noticed I just drink a beer and a glass of wine and that'd do me.

• I drink occasionally.

Never smoked and never will.

• Don't smoke because it's extremely detrimental to your health. It's disgusting and foul. I do drink in moderation. It helps me relax after work and is nice to enjoy with dinner. and can actually be healthy.

• I'd die of thirst if I didn't

• I don't smoke because I'm at high risk for cancer, so.

I don't drink because I'm not old enough in the US. But I'll be on the bandwagon for glasses of wine and reading when I'm 21. LOL.

• I drink a bit once in a while and no, I don't smoke. I drink whenever I feel like I really need to chill and a drink could help me but I never get hammered. I don't smoke because it's disgusting, end of story๐Ÿ˜‚

• Occasionally for both. I drink more than I smoke though by far, and I never ever buy a cig for myself. I much prefer shisha smoking than cigarettes though, but its so expensive here in the UK I never smoke shisha anymore as much as I did in China.

The reason I drink is because when I go out clubbing it makes me survive the whole night for longer, makes me numb to cold and pain in my feet from my heels, also funny when me and my friends go a bit extra crazy when we're drunk.

As for smoking I just find it relaxing, and I like the lightheaded feeling from smoking shisha and its a nice social tool overall.

• No, I'm practically allergic to smoke if it gets inside my lungs I can't stop coughing and I can't respond to anything and I don't drink because I just hate the smell of alcohol

• Smoke -No
    Cause almost everyone smokes in my country and I don't want to be like everyone.
    Drink- rarely, not a lot. After all Georgia is country of wine and everyone loves drinking a bit.

• Nope

I live with a smoker/drinker and I see the damage he has done and how it has impacted others.

Thus, I hate smoking/drinking and I stay away from those who does so

• Smoke: no, never. It's gross and stupid.
    Drink: maybe once or twice a month, and even then it's just one drink.

• Sometimes drink. Because it feels good, when I'm high.

• Drink- occasionally
    Smoke- pot 2x , never again. I might try a brownie when I go to Colorado in October. Who knows lol

• I do drink on occassion, sometimes more than that. And I tried smoking weed 4 times and completely hated it and will never do it again.

• Don't drink. I've had to one sip of some sort of alcoholic rubbish like 3 years ago and never tried again.
    Smoke, well I do smoke once in awhile. Like maybe two or three a month

• I never have nor ever will smoke.
    I do confess though to having the occasional glass or two of wine each week.

• I don't smoke I have tried it before a few times actually maybe 5-10 times, I rarely drink maybe once every few months.

• social drinker and no i do not smoke. when i go out to eat i may get a drink here and there but that's it

• Don't smoke cuz I ain't about that cancer life. Don't drink because that shit is nasty

• No. Never. I have two reasons.
    1. I am religious.
    2. I already eat a lot. No need to make me unhealthier.

• More from Girls
    33

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 45

• I don't smoke because the type of girls I'm into don't smoke. It's just not consistant with most of the people I like to surround myself with.

I like to drink like a horse because I get depressed or overworked and drinking makes everything feel better. . . or like nothing at all it's hard to remember. I'm just glad that I'm a super happy drunk. People say I'm more fun to be around when I'm drinking lol

• Never smoked.. use to drink a lot... lead to tons of fun at the strip club... to bad I can't afford it know;-(

Alcohol is the one thing that works on my pain/injures.. Vicodin, percocet and even Oxycodone didn't help. The more I drank the more fun/free spirited I was... so was the dancers that drank with me;-P

• When I was your age I smoked cigarettes, drank, smoked weed, and experimented with various other drugs. As I grew up I left most of that behind. Now I occasionally have a few drinks of beer or wine. I was just done with all the other stuff and made a decision that I wanted to stop. I enjoy a few drinks every now and then so I still do that.

• Never was big on drinking alcohol. Only vodka and an occasional champagne at work in celebration of someone's birthday/anniversary/ some other important event.
    Smoked cigs for about 10 years. Have quit now, been clean for over 2 years.

• I drink... a lot. Wine with many meals and shots when going out. Should have made my username TiaMariaCoke ๐Ÿ˜‚

Never smoked though, im revoled by the smell unless its a cigar.

• Dad had a heart attack from smoking and mum would get stonking drunk sometimes and collapse and puke all over the place, so I've got no interest in either. Will probably get lung cancer in the future due to childhood exposure though.

• Drink - yes. It's fun, tastes great, and is a social lubricant/stress reliever.

Smoke - no. It smells awful, is expensive, and is bad for your health, big time.

• i used to be a chain smoker, i was 2 packs per day guy but quit smoking in the end of 2014 and never thought of starting it again.

• I drink but only if the situation calls for it (to fuck a sloot without it being called raped because I'm sober) I never smoke.

• Smoking is disgusting

Not legal drinking age, but I never turn down a drink given the opportunity.

• On occasion I enjoy my pipe or a cigar. I also enjoy drinking from time to time.

• I don't smoke because it's unhealthy and wasted money.

I drink only at parties... for obvious reasons

• Drink yeah occasionally just whiskey usually. Nope not a smoker. Hate that shit

• Nope, I don't. I've seen the long term effects so I chose not to.

• i drink pussi jooces and smoke pubes..

JK, calm down.

• Never ever drink
    I don't usually smoke but like twice a year I smoke hookah but it doesn't exceed twice a year lol

• I stopped smoking at 30. I stopped drinking alcohol at 60.

• Used to smoke cigarettes, cigars and weed. I still drink but not often and just beer

• i sometimes drink a beer if the occasion is right, just for the taste. i dont smoke anything.

• no drink or smoke mainly for religious health and financial reasons :p

• More from Guys
    25