What is your favorite pizza place?🍕🍕🍕😍😛🍕?

1222

Most Helpful Guy

• Living in Australia means that my only choices are like Dominoes and Pizza Hut lol, I prefer Pizza Hut out of the 2 though, but I'm sure there are heaps of other places that are much better elsewhere

• There are like Casey's General Store that's my favorite

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a pizza place in my local mall that I absolutely love. It is owned by an Italian guy and you can get a huge slice of pizza (and they carry a great variety!), 3 garlic knots, and a cup of water for a little over $4! It isn't your typical greasy food court pizza and it is pretty fresh since they are popular and sell a lot of pizza, and it is delicious!