What is your favorite type of cuisine?

And is there a reason why? Is the flavor special to you? Do you have a favorite dish?
  • American
  • Chinese
  • Mexican/Hispanic
    Vote C
  • Thai
    Vote D
  • Italian
    Vote E
  • Other (tell below)
    Vote F

2113

Most Helpful Girl

• Thai... fav dish is Pad See U... I definitely did not spell that right lol. It's just like beef and noodles and it's the kind of dish I could eat whenever, no matter what I'm feeling, or what cravings are driving me up a wall

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Thai food.

I also love Indian food, but as most Indians would tell you, the Indian food you get in the UK (and Ireland) bears little relation to the actual Indian food you get in India.

Thai restaurants seem to produce Thai-like food in a much more consistent-with-thailand way. Do you know what I mean?