Drinking underage?

How do you get away with drinking underage? What if my parents catch me? If your gonna lecture me don't answer

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Get someone to buy it for then dint get caught with it or the person that bought it for you can get upto 5 years in jail and up to a 50 000 fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I would steal my dads liquor when I was 14-17. And my friends stole their parents liquor as well. We got a couple adults in my friends family to supply us as well a few times which is pretty messed up on their part but oh well.

We didn't get caught because we usually did it at my friends dads house and he was really oblivious and often drunk himself.

I was also slick af lol. Um now, I have friends who are 21+ up to buy me stuff but I rarely drink. When I do I don't have to hide it bc my parents don't care.

What Guys Said 12

• Yea whateves we use to just buy it. Find stores that dont care. Or get someone over the legal age to buy it. And just drink it lol

• forget about your parents, worry about the cops. That ticket ain't cheap. I imagine your parents will be pissed or worse... not care.

• Your parents will catch you sooner or later. They might've already but know its normal, so they let you go.

• Parties would be a good start or friends who can get some ☺ or you could try sneaking some from somewhere

• Parties... Unless you don't get invited then most places will ask for ID. Another option is if u have an older sibling or friend. Also why do u think ur parents will catch you? Unless ur drinking in your own house.

• No lecture - Just if you do, don't go mad - No fun getting wasted and sick

• Your parents need to discipline you.

• I don't, but if you look old enough (like me) then you won't get ID pulled by people in stores. But be cool about it.

• i never drank before and im never gonna drink ever

• Um that's a regular occurrence in my family

• if you know it's wrong, why do it?

• i didn't. drinking is overrated. sex is much more fun. do that instead.

What Girls Said 7

• I just drank when I partied with friends. We usually rented out a small club. Otherwise, I drank whatever was in the fridge at home when nobody was there.

• It was pretty easy:
    -befriend someone older than 21
    -get them to buy you alcohol
    -drink it in moderation, my family didn't really notice I was buzzed. All I did was eat pizza crusts and other munchies.

• My parents bought me alcohol... They didn't care as long as I was either with them or jmwith close friends being responsible.

• Don't get caught. Duh.

Or you could just not do it.

• Don't do it? There's other ways to have fun and being underage and drinking can get you into a lot of trouble and could potentially have a massive effect on your future.

• Sorry, I know yout didn't want a lecture but I've only drank underage once and I literally felt guilty and later I felt sick and the burning sensation of not only the alcohol but the dark forces of the universe scolding me for my sins.

• pretend your going to sleepover with your friends

• I do it and I just don't care