Breakfast for dinner, yeah, or nay?

I like breakfast for dinner

2212

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah! Eggs, bacon, waffles and pancakes 😋

Most Helpful Guy

• I can eat bacon and eggs anytime of day.

What Girls Said 21

• I can have breakfast for dinner, but not the other way around - can't stomach anything stronger than cereal or yoghurt first thing in the morning. If we're out of milk (and I'm too lazy to buy any more), I'll starve until lunch :)

• 0|2
  • Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I eat breakfast for dinner too. Breakfast food is my favorite, so I'll have it at any time of the day or night. Food is food. And you got to eat, not starve.

• Nay. It just takes me back to when my parents were poor as a kid and my mom would give us cereal.. she'd always make it out to be a fun thing but I knew she was just broke.

Cue #worldstiniestviolin

• I love pancakes for dinner. I rarely eat breakfast.

• I could eat pancakes and waffles any time of day (drenched in maple syrup of course).

• all the time, yay

• I love breakfast for dinner! Yeah for me!

• Yes 👍👍👍

• lol I've never tried this! I do have breakfast for lunch sometimes though, when I've skipped breakfast and am craving it in the afternoon. xD Luckily there is a place that sells breakfast all day. :P

• Haha I'm not much of the kind of person who eats as a remedy for feeling down, but I have to admit a meal of fried/scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, and pancakes does help after a tough morning or early afternoon. :P

• @nfigure I do. Food is the best, bacon is life 😂 That does sound good tho

• Yeah!

• Yusssssss

• Yes, please. 😊

• That's some good eating

• yay!

• Well since my breakfast is kinda healthy yeah

• Not at all!!! That is too weird!!!

• nope, it feels weird

• Better than having it in the morning

• Ceareal, oatmeal, eggs for dinner?

Pass.

• Yay.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 11

• I hate breakfast for breakfast, even. American breakfast food is awful (though not as bad as Canadian or British breakfast food). I have toast and OJ every single day - I hate eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles (nothing personal), and their variations for any meal. Toast or bagel, OJ or tea, and maybe fruit are the only things I EVER have for breakfast.

• All day breakfast. I used to cook eggs benedicts at like... 9PM lol

• But of course! Hashbrowns, 5 veggie & cheese omelet, french toast, and hot tea, all at 10 PM? Count me in. :-)

• I rarely eat breakfast (not hungry in the morning), so I don't care, I just have dinner.

• Cereal maybe but full on breakfast? I dont know man sounds like too good an opinion to pass up

• Every now and again as a treat.

• nayy

• yeah, I can eat breakfast all the time

• Sure

• I just eat what I want when I want so sure

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more