Are you a slow-eater or a fast-eater?

Slow-eater. I usually need 30-45 minutes to finish my meal. It makes you feel fuller less, that way, and you enjoy it more.

• Slow-eater
  • Fast-eater

1411

Most Helpful Girls

• I wish I was a slow eater. I'm just always rushing somewhere... and need to slow things down.

• Aha. Now I see why you say I don't live an "adult life". Because I don't rush somewhere.

Yes I'm the guy from the MyTake "Why I don't want to be a kid again".

Well I upvoted you in order to not make you think I downvoted you, since it seems like someone is downvoting anyone.

• Nah, not about rushing at all... it's about the burden of earning money to be able to survive in the world + the stress that comes with it.

Most Helpful Guys

• slow eater. eating fast makes me get full too fast plus i just don't get to enjoy my meal as much

• it never takes me more than 10 minuets to finish. A gift and a curse.