Turkey vs Hamburgers which is better?

• Turkey vs Hamburgers which is better?Turkey
  • Turkey vs Hamburgers which is better?Hamburgers

1616

Most Helpful Girl

• the fact that the name turkey reminds me of that country makes me want to choose hamburgers.

• I dont blame ya. I did this question just to pissoff theTurks

• I don't have to go one with an idiot like u anymore cuz i guess u embarrassed yourself enough to be a laguhing joke of anyone who reads your cringeworthy comments.

• @graywolff yeah ofcourse what do u expect a typical scared turk to say? "KURDS HAVE NO LAND THEY HAVE NO LAND!! STAY AWAY FROM US U OIL TERRORISTS!!!" In reality the poor thing is just terrified of facts :( awwww how cute 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkey is better on special occasion but 8n general you just can't beat a double cheese burgers with bacon and fries and gravy