Turkey vs Hamburgers which is better?

• Turkey
    25%(10)33%(21)Vote46%(11)
  • Hamburgers
    75%(30)67%(43)Vote54%(13)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• the fact that the name turkey reminds me of that country makes me want to choose hamburgers.

• I dont blame ya. I did this question just to pissoff theTurks

• I don't have to go one with an idiot like u anymore cuz i guess u embarrassed yourself enough to be a laguhing joke of anyone who reads your cringeworthy comments.

• @graywolff yeah ofcourse what do u expect a typical scared turk to say? "KURDS HAVE NO LAND THEY HAVE NO LAND!! STAY AWAY FROM US U OIL TERRORISTS!!!" In reality the poor thing is just terrified of facts :( awwww how cute 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Most are going to say hamburgers dude. Turkey is all protein and fat. Burgers feed our brains with carbs... in turn makes us happy... in turn more people would choose hamburgers

What Girls Said 15

• The burger has so many things to it. I LOVE Onions and Pickles. I love Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, and tomatoes and lettuces, and even BBQ sauce on it. Basically, you know which one I picked.

• Turkey burgers are better for you.
    Good luck. xx

• Ugh, I like both. I'm going with sliced turkey right now, though.

• Burgers. Always.

• Hamburgers! Cos I' rather eat chicken.

• when eating burgers with lots of extra cheese, tomato, bbq sauce is just incomparable... burgers are the best...

• Turkey burgers

• They both suck

• Hamburgers

• Turkey Hamburgers. :P :D

• I don't eat meat so at least with Burgers I have a veggie option 💩

• You do have a veggie option for turkey, it's called tofurky and its fucking terrible

• @Waffles731 lol I had no idea there was such a thing, but have you ever tried quorn? That's actually a darn good chicken alternative! I made it for my dad once and he couldn't even tell the difference :P

• Is this even a question

• Turkey

• i dont like red meant.

• In terms of nutrition? Turkey of course. Hamburgers are death in a bun.

What Guys Said 15

• Turkey is better on special occasion but 8n general you just can't beat a double cheese burgers with bacon and fries and gravy

• Burgers

• Hamburgers only if home made.

• I've never had a hamburger, so I prefer Turkey. Hamburgers seem like that kind of food you eat when you've given up on life.

• Hamburgers 100%, fuck turkey.

• The Hamburgers are better

• turkey meat is much healthier and cleaner than beef so i chose that

• Hamburgers for sure xD

• For the most part a hamburger. I guess you're asking because Thanksgiving is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz0IT4Uk2xQ

• I don't eat either that much but if I had to choose, I would pick hamburgers

• Whatever I feel hungry for at the time is the best.

• Another question about Turkey? Goddammit..

• Turkey has all dem Muslim babez in it and hamburgers is juz another Trump supporter so i'd eat dat Turkey bootay anyday 😘

• Turkey, I dont like the taste of heavely processed food and when I eat it I'm energyless.

• Better: HELL YEAH TURKEY