Does alcohol save you from problems?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C

2040

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol CAN save you from problems. The downside is that it creates others.
    From the perspective of a functioning alcoholic, I've been able to solve some pretty big problems after drinking. But like I said, it creates others. Forgetting the health problems, there are times where I am so unstable or feel weird because I need a drink and sometimes because of it, i don't want to go to work. so, answering your question, it depends. Some people can't handle alcohol, those are the people that drink to drown their sorrows, people like me, we use it as a tool, as a boost.

Most Helpful Girl