What would you pay for a really good meal?

• Less than $10
  • $10-20
  • $20-30
    Vote C
  • $30-40
    Vote D
  • I don't look at prices when I'm out to eat
    Vote E
  • $0. Because I don't go out to eat
    Vote F

728

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care how much it costs within reason tbh. I'm a foodie 😝

There's a steakhouse in Caesars palace that I went to over the summer $350 for a 12oz cut... it was no different from a high end $100 steak. Most Michelin starred restaurants in London are between £100-200 so that's kinda my limit.

I'm not into that four figure caviar and champagne tasting menu stuff, can't afford it.

Most Helpful Girl

• $10-$20 if I'm just buying for myself.
    If I'm taking someone out to eat for a special occasion then they're allowed to order something $30-$40.
    If it's just hanging out and I pay then they shouldn't order anything over $20.