Of course, circumstances can cause you to vary from a routine, so I am not asking if you eat dinner at the same time every day. I am asking whether you have a time when you usually try to have dinner, such as "not later than 7:00 pm."
- There is no pattern to my usual dinner time.
- I usually have dinner not later than 5:00 pm
- I usually have dinner not later than 6:00 pm
- I usually have dinner not later than 7:00 pm
- I usually have dinner not later than 8:00 pm
- I usually have dinner not later than 9:00 pm
- I usually do not eat dinner
Most Helpful Girl
I usually eat around 8 or 9. Growing up we ate around 7 because my parents didn't even get home from work until 6-6:30. My grandparents eat between 5 and 6, though and if we are eating with them, I respect that. You have to be flexible if you are eating at someone else's house or going out to eat with them.
Most Helpful Guy
No pattern, I know people who eat at 8 or 9 though AKA my cousins and I'm not looking forward to dinner at the week of Thanksgiving for that and it just messes with me and my eating habits due to my meds