Right ladies, I'm want to find out what your favorite drinks are when out drinking with friends or on a date.
Any favorites that i missed, please add to the comments!
- Daiquiri (rum, simple syrup, lime juice)Vote A
- Tom Collins (gin, lemon juice, sugar and soda)Vote B
- Sidecar (cognac, orange liqueur (AKA triple sec) and lemon juice)Vote C
- Moscow Mule (vodka, ginger beer, lime juice)Vote D
- Cosmopolitan (lime juice, cranberry juice, cointreau, vodka citron)Vote E
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
I prefer the "manly" cocktails, because they get me drunk quicker. But they still do taste good, most of the time, when made well. So either a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Whisky Sour, or Sidecar. The first time I ever went out drinking with my parents, I order an Old Fashioned & the bartender was immensely impressed by that. I'm pretty sure he expected cute lil' ole me to order some fruity whatever. Which, I do admit, I like those at times. But only, because it's like drinking juice. So I consider them a wind-down drink from all the hard liquor.1