Do you eat healthy?

Healthy = organic, lean proteins, dark leafy greens, no fried food ( exept like fries once or twice a month).

• I do not eat healthy.
  • I try to eat healthy
  • I eat healthy
    Vote C
  • I am obsessed w eating healthy
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• In general yeah but I'm not a strict health nut, but being a professional in the fitness industry I know what to eat and not eat so I stick to those general guidelines I was trained in.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am trying... I eat organic food. I love fruits and vegetables. My biggest flaw is I really love biscuits 🙈 I eat them or other sweets like once a week or two...

What Guys Said 20

• i try man. i try. yes i do.

• Not obsessed. I don't get bent out of shape over a bit of animal fat and I can't live without butter. Green leafy veggies for sure but not exclusively. Lots of variety there. You don't mention non-tropical fruits or whole grains. Both important.
    Agree about fries, way better than anything and everything sugary.

• I watch my caloric intake and focus on protein. That't the extent of my healthy eating but it's working so i'm going to keep doing it.

• I don't really pay attention to whether I eat healthy or not. I eat what I like to eat the moment, I believe that's best, because your body tells you what it needs.
    But I never want to eat something which is unhealthy, I don't find it tasty really.. lol (except fries and burgers sometimes)

• Yeah, I would say that I do 80% of the time. My cheat day is on Saturday since that's the day I'm most likely to go out and have fun :)

• I say I don't eat healthy because while I'm not shoveling junk food into my mouth, I don't eat vegetables lmao. I love meat and fruit and bread though.

• Yes. I think it's important to get good nutrition.

• Yeah. I even count my calories and various nutriets.

• yeah i try to

• I try, but am clearly failing... (I have a huge sweet tooth. lol)

• I think I eat healthy, high in protein and nutritous. Haven't had fast food in 7-8 years and don't drink soda.

• nope, should change it

• Not even close. Pretty much living off burgers and beer right now.

• Oh, thats unfortunate. Does that make you feel weak/tired and dehydrated?

• Nope. Im currently bulking. Gimme those caloriessssssss!!!

• *Cough cough try cough cough*

• i try but i just can't do it captain i dont have the power

• not a bit

• i don't really care so I eat whenever or whatever the fuck I want or not at all

• organic and healthy are not synonymous. also veggies ftw

• How can it not? You are what you eat and last time i checked, poison is bad for ya!

• So at what point of time during the development of our civilisation did farm grown food become poison?

• Research, just research... really. Thats tooo much to type!!

• I have chips and soda for breakfast.

What Girls Said 11

• So there's only one kind of healthy now? :P

I eat healthy in general, though not all of my food is certified organic. I have my treats at the end of the week, say on Friday. According to my doctor I'm in good health.

• I guess I do. I never have fries at all haha they're gross

• Majority of the time i eat healthy.
    Occasionally I'll have bad food haha

• yeah, I do.

• I try to eat healthy

• No I don't

• Most times I do yes.

• Organic and vegan.

• I eat healthy?

• Yes, I eat healthily, and I'm not health-food addicted :) But seriously, as for my point of view to eat healthy, you must avoid fast food and cook for yourself. Eat fish and chicken, but the most part of the meal should be vegetable and cereals. Never buy a frozen meal, it doesn't contain anything healthy, buy fresh products. I'm not a cook and hate cooking, so I bought multicooker for myself here:https://multicooker. com/uk/ this miracle kitchen supply can cook everything: meat, fish, poultry and seafood, vegetables, porridge, soup, pasta, yogurt and dessert etc. That helps to eat mostly the healthy food.

• i try to eat healthy.. but sometimes unhealthy food is irresistible..