Do you like yogurt? Whats ur way to enjoy it?

Personaly I love yogurt very much, and i think its perfect that eatting with nuts😍Do you like yogurt? Whats ur way to enjoy it?

98

Most Helpful Guy

• I like greek yogurt, strawberry yogurt, peach yogurt, mango yogurt and all kinds of fruit yogurt. I like to enjoy it like a normal person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like eating my plain vanilla yoghurt with a mixture of berries (blueberries/raspberries/strawberries and sometimes blackberries) if they're not too expensive

What Guys Said 7

• yogurt is awesome. I eat it how it is. sometimes I'll sit down and eat an entire quart tub of it. god damn I love yogurt

• I like mine in fruit smoothies. :)

• I make smoothies with Greek Yoghurt, strawberries, banana, a sprinkle of cinammon, a spoonful of sugar substitute and sometimes a drizzle of cream for a luxury edge ^.^

• Strawberry yogurt and nuts!

• yeah i do, but i eat normal kind of yogurt not any flavored

• I just eat it

• I have to eat yogurt since I was a kid. I never liked it even if my parents told me to eat it. So I had to add sugar in order to tolerate it.

What Girls Said 8

• Looove yogurt! With banana or berries, with a crunchy cereal or oat cluster sprinkled over the top

https://i66.tinypic.com/zl9wm.jpg

• Sure, I like it with salted cooked oatmeal... It's savory and easy to make.

• i like yogurt with nuts or fruits

• I love yogurt!! And I do the same or sometimes I buy crunched granola

• yeah ı eat almost everyday

• With honey.

• Yes. I like eating it just as it is or with cereal or with fruit/berries.