BREAKFAST FEAST?

If you could have a breakfast feast cooked for you for Christmas, what would you want?

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Skies the limit, because seriously, if you want the moon - biiiittt much.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Eggs, bacon, French toast, home fries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Scrambled eggs, bacon, kransky sausages, croissants, pancakes, (strawberry jam and nutella) freshly squeezed orange juice and coffeeee on a private sandy and sunny beach <3 zomgggg

• Mmmmmmmm, I suppose I could bring lots of sand into the bedroom to make it a sandy beach feeling for my boyfriends Christmas breakfast... But I draw the line at being the one to have to clean that up :P

Sounds yum!

• Oh you know.. Bringing the beach.. Home 😉😋 bhaha

• Ahaha, it's Australia, is anyone ever really more than 30 minutes from A beach.
      How good that beach is is a different story.

What Guys Said 1

• Delicious ham and cheese omelet with hash browns.
    French toast with REAL maple syrup and sausage. Yes I'm a maple syrup snob.

What Girls Said 3

• scrambled eggs with cheese, grits with cheese, sausage links, bacon, toast with butter and jelly, maybe biscuits

• Tacos, nachos, nigerian yam, jollof rice with caramelized onions, fried rice, milkshakes

• I just want someone to cook me really good scrambled eggs. Like, the perfect scrambled eggs. And some hashbrowns and grits and cheese. And the most perfect coffee ever.

• What's the most perfect scrambled eggs to you? There's surprisingly heaps of ways to make them lol

• Yah, I wish I had some recipe too. I mean, I even tried Gordon Ramsey's version. Like, I ordered clotted cream /just/ for that shit. And spoiler: Chives don't taste good on scrambled eggs. He lied.

I can make all kinds of eggs but I need the perfect eggs so I know wtf I'm doing.
      And the perfect coffee and hashbrowns. You know.

• Aww that sucks!
      I make pretty awesome boiled eggs, so I tend to always just stick with them. Easy and always taste good ha.
      Hashbrowns and coffee I can do though.