What would you think if your partner, family member, or friend bought you a 5 pound chocolate bar?

What would you think if your partner,family member,or friend bought you a 5 pound chocolate bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be shocked! I think it'd be really cool! It'll take me ages to eat it though XD

Most Helpful Guy

• i bought one today... hard as a piece of the Berlin Wall... not expired just hard... tried spoon, heh u joking?, ok fork... go fuck yourself!, okay knife... at least i grazed it!, alright you fucking piece of gulag made chocolate i'm getting the cleaver! it worked... sort of... at least i chopped it into small pieces... but too hard to chew... well wasted time

What Girls Said 16

• I'd thank them but I'd never be able to eat that. I'm not huge on sweets and chocolate in particular can make me sick in large abundance.

• That's a lot of chocolate, but let's goooooo.

• I would be happy but that sucker would take the rest of 2017 to eat it all. :D

• I would be so happy! but not so much if it was Hershey's, maybe milka, galaxy or cadbury <3

• i would just thank them

• I'd eat it all, duh

• They would be my fav person on Earth.

• i'd be glad

• How sweet of them

• YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I would love that person FOREVER!

• I'd think omg this is a dream come true.

• That they hate me on the down low. I hate chocolate. 5lbs of it is the most passive aggressive things they can do.

• I don't know I'm pretty sure you would get constipated from that.

• I'll be downright happy and if you're thinking bout doing that, you might wanna wrap it up nicely

• I would be so fricken happy.

• I would think they are trying to kill me.

What Guys Said 16

• If that is for real and one big 5pounder Hershey's bar then I'd share it, eat it together with them. I could eat all 5 lb of it by myself, but I really would prefer not to.

• I would think they are very thoughtful and I would really appreciate the gift because I like Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

• *crack knuckles*
    Challenge accepted.
    Let's get fat!

• eat it in one day. i once went to the factory of Cote d'Or with my school and i was allowed to make some pure black chocolate for myself, i ate it all on one day. all the package of it. my liver hurt so bad but i didn't give a fuck. i love chocolate.

• Id immediately start googling for chocolate recipes. :) oatmeals, cakes, peanut butter... chocolate madness.

• I wish it was a Mr. Goodbar..

• Going to take awhile to eat that😊

• Whoa, I guess I'm shootin insulin!

• It's a compliment. They are giving it to me because they don't think I'm fat... yet

• Way too much chocolate for me, I'd give some of it away so everyone could enjoy

• I'd share it with everyone. I'd just eat a little piece

• They want to give me diabetes?
    Damn.

• There's a one way road to diabetes

• I think, it's maybe a question or request to have them more or to take care of them. Or hhhh just serve them👊

• I would think they want me to become a diabetic.

• I'd disown them and never speak again