Have you ever seen some one do something gross in a grocery store?

A group of girls where dressed for a club and one of them shook her hair out all over the fresh produce... yuck.. and she called my mom rude for telling her to please stop

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a supermarket cashier and once a woman came in wearing dirty flannel pyjamas and smelled strongly of stale piss.

She placed a roast chicken on the counter, walked off and never returned.

I think she was mentally ill.

Also one of my colleague was a male-to-female transsexual. Very disturbing for a 14yo boy.

What Guys Said 10

• Remember the radical-feminist "Pussy Riot" band that got in trouble in Russia? I decided to check them out in both the English and Russian-speaking Internet to compare why they are praised in Western media and reviled in the Russian. After learning to read Russian Cyrillic, using Google Translate, and running around the Internet, I found video conduct that could be answer to the Original Poster's question:

shop-lifting a whole raw chicken, by shoving it inside her... um, body and expelling from her... lady-parts the stolen meat outside the store's facility

Apparently, the band name embodies their ideology and method: Using their genitalia to promote anarchy.

• Oh wow, I wonder why see was doing that? Did she realize she was doing it over the produce? I don't think I've seen anything like that?

• I remember some lady that had to be in her 70's licking an apple and putting it back

• Rude, immature young people? that's odd.

• that is when you should've sent that girl to hell

• Not really to me but to some, picking nose.

• I have.

• Sure what about how them people come dressed at the store
    they have no pride in what they wear.

• Girls do act this weird sometimes! Never knew it. I always thought girls are beautiful and sober. Hey, I have a question, you like guys with shaved legs and arms rather than being very hairy?

• Bombs

What Girls Said 8

• Look at peopleofwalmart. com
    You'll understand

• Ew haha. But yes someone puking in the chip aisle.

• She's obviously a thirsty hoe whos looking for attention.

• I used to work in one so yeah I've seen some disgusting things. Worst one was a guy who'd shit his pants but wasn't aware and as he was walking around the aisles it was dripping out of the bottom of his trousers 😳

• haha some guy took a dump near the toiletries aisle it was nasty i think he was drunk haha that was really bad...

• I seen a video once of someone licking a donut then putting it back in the case at walmart. Nvr got a donut since

• nope i didn't

• Yes , a guy shoved two apples up his top to pretend he had boobs. Then put them back lol I hope the person who bought them washed them before eating lol