Wtf is this white thing?

Wtf is this white thing?
I'm about to take a bite of my breakfast sandwich and I see this white crumble? I don't know what it is? It's like kind of hard and squishy? Has anyone ever had this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like a big clump of icing sugar. I would avoid eating that portion of your sandwich though (just in case)

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• don't worry man I'm here to your rescue, the substance is 1 of 2 things. either it's the puss from a large popped pimple, OR its a ball or dick cheese. eitherway it won't kill ya to eat it. dig in! bone fap and beat !

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd just eat before I took the time to take a picture and ask about it on gag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either you didn't cook it long enough, and there is still a bit of ice on it, or perhaps it is butter or egg white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably mold. What did you store your bread in?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't make it I got it through a drive thru!

• Show All
    • And I'm not sure, I've been coming to this Jack in the box for years and years and this is the first time something weird like this happened

• Jack in the Box occasionally puts a curly fry in my box of regular fries, so it might be a mistake by them. If it's not mold, it might be butter or mayonnaise. Have you tried to feel the texture of this white spot?

• looks like some kind of a cream

0|0
    0|0
  • give it back..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably dried semen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ether mould or feta

0|0
    0|0
  • ... -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • would slide dick into that

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh if you don't know why it is I would scrape off that part and trash it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It could be a piece of the egg shell or the chalaza. The chalaza is the part of a raw egg that people thinks looks like a cord. It's sole purpose is to hold the egg in place. Harmless

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like butter

1|0
    0|0
  • what is it that u r eating?

0|0
    0|0