Rate my lunch and describe what it is?

Rate my lunch. Person that can tell with accuracy what it is gets MHO. Rate my lunch and describe what it is?

• Looks awesome!
    26%(5)46%(22)Vote59%(17)
  • Looks Good
    26%(5)23%(11)Vote21%(6)
  • Mehhhhh
    26%(5)15%(7)Vote7%(2)
  • Not feelin it
    11%(2)6%(3)Vote3%(1)
  • Id rather lick the bottom of my shoe
    0%(0)4%(2)Vote7%(2)
  • You eat dead animals?
    11%(2)6%(3)Vote3%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
It was pretty good, but fell just short of awesome

Broken rice, grilled pork chops (vietnamese bbq pork), over easy fried egg, shrimp, greens, pickled carrots and daikon radish, cucumber and fish sauce.

Most Helpful Guy

• BBQ pork, fried egg over easy, rice, lettuce, carrots, daikon, prawns, cucumber and... eggyolk sauce?

• Omg... proof of your traitorous nature

• 😝 Most people here cry about the $12 it costs for a first date, they ain't dining out...

Did you cook it or buy it? I'm so jelly you guys can buy that shit as an everyday lunch takeout over there.

• Bought it, there are like 3 Vietnamese places within 10minutes of my workplace, pretty much anything, pho, spring rolls, the vermicelli bowls, bo kho, banh mi, rice plates, Vietnamese dessert drinks... egg noodle with seafood, all good stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• -salad
    -egg
    -shrimp
    -rice
    -fish sauce dip (nuoc chom)
    -chicken?

• Thanks for MH lol

• Haha, the fish sauce guess pushed you over the top, I'm sure your heart is exploding with joy at your triumph in the face of hardship

• Haha I'm Cambodian, we use that fish sauce too in like almost anything that requires rice noodles and veggies 😂

Yeah pretty stoked that I got it, also stoked that I'm so Asian lol

What Guys Said 7

• I can describe it with a 100 percent accuracy,
    It is made up of at the very least carbon atoms and is a food that will be consumed for nourishment during the time where lunch is taken by the eater.

• That actually looks amazing. Good thing I just ate.. :3

• Looks good enough to eat. Can I come round and share? I'll bring some vino...

• Looks yummy. What kind of sauce is that?

• its a secret... secret sauce... ill post in an update later.

• Pork chop teriyaki with an egg and salad and a side of shrimp

• Looks like filipino dinner protein and rice and maybe adobo.

• Its looking awesome mouth watering feeling hungry now 👅

What Girls Said 4

• there's a special name for this? it just looks like a porkchop or chicken or something and shrimp over rice. and a fried egg. and a salad. why do you have salad with your rice tho. is it supposed to be a deconstructed spring roll?

• No special name really... well there is, but it's more a description than a name... and why not salad with rice?

• Shrimp, salad, eggs, Korean BBQ

• not feeling 'cause of the egg

• looks good