Should I burp and fart?

Hi there I am a girl and I burp and fart a lot all the time after eating in any place because I am quite gassy. And was just wondering what your thoughts were on it? Like would it bother you or do you do that and is it ok for a girl to do it those kind of things. Thanks xx

Most Helpful Guy

• i think its funny when girls burp and fart as much as me i don't think anyone should have to hold it in or a girl is less "ladylike" for doing it. go for it

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't do it around people. Maybe burping and farting when nobody is around or when people wouldn't know it's you is the way I would do it.

• Yes, but only in private or in the bathroom... Don't ever do it in public or when someone else is around because it's nasty/rude and someone will give you a dirty look or something. This one guy burped in the restaurant and I gave him the nastiest look...

• I don't care. Everyone farts and burps.

• I don't believe it. Post a video of you burping and farting.

• Yes you need to exercise the rights feminism gave you.

• Don't stop you have other problems if you don't get out gas from your belly

What Girls Said 1

• There's a very fine line between when it's funny/cute and when it's straight up nasty. In public I would get turned off, in private I'd think it's funny unless it was overkill.