Turkey bacon or regular bacon?

turkey bacon or regular bacon

• turkey bacon
    23%(3)15%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • regular bacon
    77%(10)85%(17)Vote100%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• You cannot go wrong with regular bacon!

• Turkey bacon is gross, I tried it once one time was more than enough to let me know I definitely don't like it! If I'm going to eat something with that much salt and great flavor it's going to be regular pork bacon every time.

• honestly after youve eaten turkey bacon as long as me then go back to regular bacon, the regular bacon taste like absolute crap

• Obviously that raunchy turkey "bacon" has destroyed your sense of taste, because there is nothing crappy tasting about pork bacon, it's the absolute best!!!

• literally the worst taste ever. I just don't like the taste of heart attack lol

• I love any kind of bacon-Normal, Turkey, Duck, etc

• Regular! Turkey Bacon has a weird smell after you cook it... Well to me it does anyway.

• Regular

• REGULAR

• honestly aftern youve eaten turkey bacon as long as me then go back to regular bacon, the regular bacon taste like absolute crap

• I disagree.

What Guys Said 5

• Regular.

• Obviously regular.

• regular bacon. turkey bacon is a lie

• honestly afternyouve eaten turkey bacon as long as me then go back to regular bacon, the regular bacon taste like absolute crap

• Regular in all regards to taste and health

www.prevention.com/.../baconVSturkeybaconEDIT.jpg

• who eats bacon for protein 😂 and I'm saying this as an amateur bodybuilder. there in not much protein in bacon because most of it is fattening

• Hahaha idk! But usually you eat it with eggs so additional protein!!! I bet 2 strips of bacon is similar to an Oz of cheese which is 7grams of protein. Still something!😂😂

• Turkey bacon is molded from mush.