What's the best diet if you want to detoxify your organism?

I mean food that I can eat to eliminate toxins and refresh myself. Anyone know books about or found a best way?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad has this cleansing diet that he'll use maybe 2x a year and he truly sees results. For about a week he won't eat all that much, just enough to stop being hungry. And he drinks tons of lemon water with a bit of maple syrup as a sweetener. And the lemon water is kinda nasty but it really works. He's told me many times that he's noticed that his senses sharpen and he physically feels healthier. Hope this helps!!

What Girls Said 1

• Dont detox, just eat organic dark leafy greens.

What Guys Said 2

• It's really very simple
    Step 1 - get a basic grounding in biology
    Step 2 - realise that 'detox diets' and 'detox foods' in fact 'detox' anything will only relieve you of your money at best, some will actually take your health away.
    step 3 - eat a healthy, balanced diet, drink plenty of water, excercise regularly.

• Go ask your doctor, detox diets are a baseless lie. Your body detoxes naturally, all you need is to drink enough water.

• my doctor would just give me pills lol

• Lol... Look for it online, multiple studies have found that there's no such thing as detoxing