One restaurant for free for the rest of your life?

If you had to pick a restaurant (non fast food) to eat for free forever what would it be? Mines would have to be those seafood buffets in any beach town, they are so bomb to me 😍😍 idc which one it is

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Bahama Breeze or Chili's for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooh not many people know ab bahama breeze

• Show All
    • Aaaaahhh thanks for the tips!!😁 and I'll check out their website right now.

• Your welcome :-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would choose a chinese dim sum place and restaurant place my cousin likes to go to - they have a lot of variety that tastes very good - I only have one complaint which is that - they have so many customers - you sometimes have to wait 20 - 30 minutes for your table.

1|0
    0|0
    • Means their food is good lol, I have a couple new noodle bar places in my town I have yet to try

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't make any sense lol

• It's a local institution, and it's open 24 hours. And you can pretty much talk 2 or 3 friends into going with you any time of day or night. Everyone eats there, it's always busy. No, it's not the most gourmet food in the world, but it's good.

• I love places like that and I know their shakes have to be good to be almost $7 lol

• Hmmm... It would have to be Alinea in Chicago. I've never eaten there but at $400 a meal I'd love to be able to eat there for free!

1|0
    0|0
    • What if isn't that good though lol just bc its high it might not be good to you or have big portions

• If it's free I would just order one of everything. They only good I've ever eaten that I didn't enjoy was menudo. So I'm sure they would offer something that I would enjoy. Plus places like that constantly switch their menu so it wouldn't get boring.

• I wanna try them now I just love food lol

• I've only been to a restaurant like, three times, & those were in other towns. & like, at least 10 years ago.
    So I have no idea, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Nah, I'd much rather stay home. Or if we're going out, fast food is more than enough.
      I don't belong in restaurants. xD

• Dang lol

• Local vietnamese place. I would give anything to eat there everyday and not have to worry about the cost.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any fish and chip place. I don't really eat at non fast food places lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Either one of two places that are local.
    China Garden (local restaurant)
    Or Amigo's Mexican Restaurant (local with many locations )

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese buffet. (chicken, noodles, soup, seafood, etc.)

1|0
    0|0
  • can it he McDonalds?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some place where they sell ribs.

1|0
    0|0
  • All you can eat restaurant

1|0
    0|0
  • Red Robin or Outback.