Should men learn cooking?

If yes, why? If no, why not?
  • Yes.
  • No.

2044

Most Helpful Girl

• YES!

My mother will choke me to death if I said this infront of her. Usually her saying on me is "I know why you like men that can cook. It is because you're lazy!!!"

It is not because of lazy, but to think about it many men here in my area actually CANNOT COOK. It is a big problem whenever their children come back from school and are often starving since the dad is always waiting for their mom to come back somewhere. Also, when the wife is just delivering little baby, man can take care of their children and her.

Well my mom might be angry about my thought but its my dad that often cook for her when my little siblings was born years ago :D haha.

p. s: and I think I am going to marry a man that can beat his special fried rice recipe. LOL just kidding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeding yourself is a life skill. If you take a "traditional" look at it… the man provides and the woman prepares it for him… what you have are two helpless people.

Cooking is fun, creative, and, unless you're among the world's top chefs, there is always a higher level to take your game. I love cooking.