What kind of treat do you prefer?

I LOVE to snack on super chocolatey sweets. My sweet tooth can handle a lot. But some people can't handle sweets at all and prefer spicy stuff. So what's your favorite treat? Am I alone on this because I find not a lot of other people like this sugary goodness? 🍩🍫🍬🍭🍟🌢πŸ₯—
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Super chocolatey and sweet (and I mean the REALLY rich stuff)
    Vote A
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Anything with fruit in it
    Vote B
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Sour
    Vote C
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Spicy
    Vote D
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Salty
    Vote E
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Normal amount of chocolate or sweet
    Vote F
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?None of these/other (clarify in responses below)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• pavlova and chocolate molten cake are my weaknesses

1|0
    0|0
    • I LOVE Molten Cakes. I used to work at a place that served them and would take them home all the time. I had to be careful so I wouldn't gain a crap ton of weight from them πŸ˜‚

• damn! that's awesome! hahaha yeah they're so addictive πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My treat is a nice strong coffee and chocolate chip cookies. They sell these really yummy ones in Coles. Where there is extra chocolate chips in them! When you take a bite you get the crunch and then it quickly changes into soft gooeyness 😍 It's heaven!!

So freaking amazing!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • omg. I love those cakes that have a like fudge as the icing instead of icing. its so fucking good. chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate filling is so good... ugh my inner fat bot is showing

1|0
    0|0
    • SAME. I love the fudge cores in ice cream and stuff. The more chocolate the better πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • It's the best and the worst hahaha

• yeah totally worth it. hah this is what I needed. lol

• normal amount of sweet. but nowadays, I am reducing it and many other unhealthy stuff to reduce fat and gain muscle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer baked dessert like cookies, brownies or cake stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
    • I love those! It's a big weakness of mine because that I what I cook the best (any sort of baked desert) so I eat those the most out of any other sweet πŸ˜‚

• A chocolate pudding with a nice hot melted center gets me very happy. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds so freaking good. I'm going to have to look for a recipe for that. 😊

• If I want a snack it's usually spicy or salty, but mostly salty. I'm not super big on sweets in general. I am a sucker for potato ships, french fries, popcorn, crackers, nuts, roasted seaweed - you name it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Triggered @ the lack of 'all' option πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally was going to put one but you can only have so many options on GAG πŸ˜„ But there is an "other" option and you can consider that all πŸ˜‰

• Chocolate my weakness.

1|0
    0|0
    • 100% agree. If there is a table of like sweets that aren't chocolate I am fine. But chocolate fountains lose me 😍

• chips beat all. give me chips or give me death

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha even though I am a chocolatey-sweet person, this comment made me laugh. πŸ˜„

• I just love eating avocados.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a big weakness for chips

0|0
    0|0
  • anything chocolatey and spicy

0|0
    0|0
  • Salty or sweet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with fruit in it, salty, or sweet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes