What kind of treat do you prefer?

I LOVE to snack on super chocolatey sweets. My sweet tooth can handle a lot. But some people can't handle sweets at all and prefer spicy stuff. So what's your favorite treat? Am I alone on this because I find not a lot of other people like this sugary goodness? 🍩🍫🍬🍭🍟🌢πŸ₯—
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Super chocolatey and sweet (and I mean the REALLY rich stuff)
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Anything with fruit in it
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Sour
    Vote C
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Spicy
    Vote D
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Salty
    Vote E
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?Normal amount of chocolate or sweet
    Vote F
  • What kind of treat do you prefer?None of these/other (clarify in responses below)
    Vote G

98

Most Helpful Girl

• pavlova and chocolate molten cake are my weaknesses

• I LOVE Molten Cakes. I used to work at a place that served them and would take them home all the time. I had to be careful so I wouldn't gain a crap ton of weight from them πŸ˜‚

• damn! that's awesome! hahaha yeah they're so addictive πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹