If you have barely eaten all day doesn't dinner feel especially amazing?

I have trouble eating in the day because of my meds and the first meal I'm really guaranteed to be hungry enough to eat is dinner and today, I hadn't eaten till noon, had a package of instant ramen and then didn't have dinner till 6:30 but I actually had a decent sized dinner and i just felt so good after.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it feels great! Sometimes I'm too busy, i forget to eat. So eating at dinner time makes me enjoy my dinner a whole lot more!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I take stuff for ADD except it also used to treat BED, so my appetite is basically zero. Dinner is probably the best thing ever because it's about when my meds wear off and my stomach that's been silenced all day is satiated and I feel like the happiest man on earth

1|1
    0|0
  • No. If I get into a habit of not eating all day, when I do eat I get sick. Stomach hurts and I feel like puking.

0|3
    0|0
    • Same here. Not to the same degree --- because I usually don't feel like puking in such a case, haha --- but things definitely don't feel right with my stomach when I eat for the first time after a long while, or when I eat breakfast much earlier than I'm used to. I usually get a stomach ache. D=

• Package of instant ramen noodles are nasty. They have been know to stay in your system for 2 days before being digested.

I eat through out the day so I do not messy body up.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get sick if I eat in the morning but lunch for me is best. Mostly cuase I'm so hungry from the morning

0|1
    0|0
  • im hungry as fuck! haven't eaten all day and i can't for a while yet, its gonna feel amazing if i. get to eat lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, if I don't eat all day then a big dinner feels like heaven.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it does but it doesn't make me feel full for some reason

0|1
    0|0
  • A day? No. A week? By then you'd be ready to eat bugs, so yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • ja boi

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if I don't like the food xD

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels like heaven on earth.