If you have barely eaten all day doesn't dinner feel especially amazing?

I have trouble eating in the day because of my meds and the first meal I'm really guaranteed to be hungry enough to eat is dinner and today, I hadn't eaten till noon, had a package of instant ramen and then didn't have dinner till 6:30 but I actually had a decent sized dinner and i just felt so good after.

512

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it feels great! Sometimes I'm too busy, i forget to eat. So eating at dinner time makes me enjoy my dinner a whole lot more!

Most Helpful Guy