"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?

TIPSY SCOOPS in New York City offers their 21 and over customers the opportunity to have ice cream infused with alcohol.

For $75.00 the 6 pack flavours are:
-Dark Chocolate Whiskey and Salted Caramel
-Spiked Hazelnut Coffee
-Vanilla Bean Bourbon
-Cake Batter Vodka Martini
-Raspberry Limoncello Sorbet
-Mango Margarita Sorbet

Which one would you try?
"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?
That Spiked Hazelnut Coffee is absolutely up my alley! NOMNOMNOM (*^_*^)

$75.00 for a 6 pack LOL
So each single unit would be $12.50

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• And here we go lol... She's at it again, now I have to go stuff my face with something fatty and sugary...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eec0d118e4.gif

Looks good... sure... Im sure it's a nice twist to regular ice cream. And I guess the high price is because of the liquor --> however, at the end of the day you can't really beat simply plain ol' home made italian ice cream, or just simple ice cream on it's own

Have you ever heard of cold stone ice cream?

• I've been eating really healthy this week! So i'm self indulging myself in sugary food questions on Gag XD

Yeah I agree nothing can beat good old ice cream or even home made ice cream!! *drools*

Yes I have heard of Cold stone ice cream! We call it "Cold Rock" here LMFAO

• Yes!!! that's exactly it. 'Smash it up' lol... Kinda just mix it up on that flat cold steel bed like you said

Soooooooo, verdict on 'Cold Rock' --> What did your taste buds and senses tell you about this style of ice cream... a yay or a nay?

• nah nah! "smash it up" lol they literally do that with the flat spatula thingy ma bobby lol

when has ice cream and favour toppings ever been a nay? lol NEVERRRRRR

Most Helpful Girl