"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?

TIPSY SCOOPS in New York City offers their 21 and over customers the opportunity to have ice cream infused with alcohol.

For $75.00 the 6 pack flavours are:
-Dark Chocolate Whiskey and Salted Caramel
-Spiked Hazelnut Coffee
-Vanilla Bean Bourbon
-Cake Batter Vodka Martini
-Raspberry Limoncello Sorbet
-Mango Margarita Sorbet

Which one would you try?
"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?"TIPSY SCOOPS" liquor infused ice-cream?
That Spiked Hazelnut Coffee is absolutely up my alley! NOMNOMNOM (*^_*^)

Updates:
$75.00 for a 6 pack LOL
So each single unit would be $12.50

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• And here we go lol... She's at it again, now I have to go stuff my face with something fatty and sugary...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eec0d118e4.gif

Looks good... sure... Im sure it's a nice twist to regular ice cream. And I guess the high price is because of the liquor --> however, at the end of the day you can't really beat simply plain ol' home made italian ice cream, or just simple ice cream on it's own

Have you ever heard of cold stone ice cream?

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been eating really healthy this week! So i'm self indulging myself in sugary food questions on Gag XD

Yeah I agree nothing can beat good old ice cream or even home made ice cream!! *drools*

Yes I have heard of Cold stone ice cream! We call it "Cold Rock" here LMFAO

• Show All
    • Yes!!! that's exactly it. 'Smash it up' lol... Kinda just mix it up on that flat cold steel bed like you said

Soooooooo, verdict on 'Cold Rock' --> What did your taste buds and senses tell you about this style of ice cream... a yay or a nay?

• nah nah! "smash it up" lol they literally do that with the flat spatula thingy ma bobby lol

when has ice cream and favour toppings ever been a nay? lol NEVERRRRRR

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• seeing as how i get sick and stupid with even the tiniest amount of booze.. i'll just be sticking with ice cream

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you much of a drinker? or not really?

• no, i get insanely red and rashy with just the smallest amount to drink, i get tipsy with just a few sips of wine... and i get stupid... like... i can't even describe, lol so, drinking is a no go

I've only been really drunk one time, and it was a humiliating experience which i won't be describing here haha

• Ohhh that makes sense :D i understand

• That cake batter, raspberry, and mango 😱 but $75 though

1|0
    0|0
  • I WANT the cake batter ice cream. omg that sounds amazing.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 cups vanilla or cake batter ice cream
      1 cup ice
      3 shots cake flavored vodka
      1 shot amaretto
      2 tbsp cake mix
      ΒΌ cup sprinkles (Jimmies work best), plus more to garnish

just found a similar recipe tho, it seems like it could be easy to make at home.. and cheaper :)

• Yummy! That's sounds like a good ice cream recipe :)

• /= do you know how much booze and ice cream I could buy for 75$ like two bottles of whiskey or a single bottle of high end stuff and or several tubs of ice cream.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll just buy a quart of Breyer's and throw a couple shots of whiskey in it..

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate whiskey sounds good! But Damm thats steep for ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well alcohol alone is expensive. I wonder if the flavour of the alcohol is more prominent in the ice cream, or hints of it instead? hmm

• Thats true but they aren't putting that much in a pint or evne to makenit. You can't put too much in otherwise its just slusg haha.. Unless they are buying all aged whiskey thats bee sitting in someones shelf for 50 years
      or whatever they put into it. For $75 I can but 2 1.75 L of Jack Daniels lol. Depends how they make it. There could be whiskey in it as well as "whiskey flavoring.

• the quantities of alcohol you use are quite low. it's to add some falvour, you don't need to get tipsy lol. so you can make many out of a single bottle. If I'm very generous I'd say it increases the price by $1 per cup. it's probably half or less.

• I ain't paying 12.50 for some ice cream. Some Video games are worth less.

2|0
    0|0
  • lol paying NY retail prices for ice cream? that's the wrong direction. If anything, try to find wholesale prices or factory prices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate whiskey with caramel sounds good but I'm not paying $75 for it and I'm only 30 miles away from there though

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds amazing but i dont wanna go broke for ice cream lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks, I will not eat anything that is infused with liquor.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds delicious but $75 for ice cream; I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would have tried all of them, back in the day when I was a lush. But a blender can do just the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'll just spike my own ice cream for under $5/scoop :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a shot ( #PunIntended )

🍧🍸

2|0
    0|0
  • Take my money!

2|0
    0|0
  • with prices and sizes like that... none

2|0
    0|0
    • I've seen that it's a 6 pack and I'm able to divide by 6 lol. Doesn't change that it's way overpriced.

$12.5 for a cup like that... that's easily 1/3 more expensive that what I'd pay for something similar in a better (more expensive) restaurant here.

• Show All
    • it's much faster and better quality. but sure, you don't need it. but if I want icecream and I don't have any, then I don't wanna have to wait for the freezer to cool everything down. the ice cream maker does it in less than 30 minutes

• LOL impatient much XD

• $75?
    No thanks lmfao

2|2
    0|0
  • sounds yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, thats enough money for food for a week

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd try the Spiked Hazelnut Coffee, I think