Is there anything better than a chocolate soufflé when you're on your period?

I mean Heaven! I found one that it cook at home in a porcelain dish that is only 275 calories. I usually don't even eat the whole thing. It's just magic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate has stuff in it that draws out euphoria and endorphins, as well as being high in iron and potassium, depending the type. All great things for that time of month. So you're probably right when you say it's good. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer other things when I am on period. I think I lose my appetite actually. A clean room with cool wind is much more soothing for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lucky you! It basically just one day of chocolate having thigh so I guess I deserve it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Frozen peanut butter cups. But they have to be frozen!! :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate soufflé when you're not on your period?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't crave it at all. I'm not prone to sweets. But yeah I have had it and it doesn't does good if I'm not close to or on my period. It tastes okay but wasteful and not enjoyable at all.

• Nope😋😋

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't do mayo and I don't do so many things because they are unhealthy and suck. But chocolate, come on now.

• I know who can say no to that

• Too true, girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never eat chocolate unless the beast is coming or has arrived. I'll eat avocado and other high caloric foods.

But when I start craving chocolate I know, here comes the crimson wave. I don't fight it. Limited calories for ultimate enjoyment.

I only wish men knew. I only need a few bites but damnthen the cramps stop and it's all good.

• More of a burger girl myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating chocolate is bad during periods.

0|0
    1|0
  • lol no idea, is there?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes