Is there anything better than a chocolate soufflé when you're on your period?

I mean Heaven! I found one that it cook at home in a porcelain dish that is only 275 calories. I usually don't even eat the whole thing. It's just magic.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate has stuff in it that draws out euphoria and endorphins, as well as being high in iron and potassium, depending the type. All great things for that time of month. So you're probably right when you say it's good. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer other things when I am on period. I think I lose my appetite actually. A clean room with cool wind is much more soothing for me.

• Lucky you! It basically just one day of chocolate having thigh so I guess I deserve it.