Have you ever cooked something that tasted so bad that you couldn't eat it?

I just threw my pasta with shrimps into the bin. I just couldn't eat it. It was a recipe from Tasty... not tasty at all lol.

249

Most Helpful Guy

• Many moons ago during the summer I made some cookies I believe. My sister was home from college and she had some stuff that she had and didn't use all of so she must of just stashed it in our cabinent. One in particular was sugar... or at least I thought it was sugar. I should of double checked because it was in a cool whip container for some reason and the cover had tbe word "Sugar" written in black permanent marker. I never thought twice about it.
    Well it ended up to be salt. They turned out terrible. I remember I took on bite and spit it out and drank a whole glass of water. They were bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, that stinks, I probably have, nothing sticks out in my mind right now. So what's 4 dinner? Will you order out?

• I made pizza rolls... had them only recently but rather eating the same thing twice in a short time than having another shitty meal I don't wanna eat lol

• That's kind of like a Stromboli, I make those all the time. Sausage peppers and onions or cheesesteak. Looks good!

• yes exactly