Have you ever cooked something that tasted so bad that you couldn't eat it?

I just threw my pasta with shrimps into the bin. I just couldn't eat it. It was a recipe from Tasty... not tasty at all lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many moons ago during the summer I made some cookies I believe. My sister was home from college and she had some stuff that she had and didn't use all of so she must of just stashed it in our cabinent. One in particular was sugar... or at least I thought it was sugar. I should of double checked because it was in a cool whip container for some reason and the cover had tbe word "Sugar" written in black permanent marker. I never thought twice about it.
    Well it ended up to be salt. They turned out terrible. I remember I took on bite and spit it out and drank a whole glass of water. They were bad.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, that stinks, I probably have, nothing sticks out in my mind right now. So what's 4 dinner? Will you order out?

0|1
    0|0
    • I made pizza rolls... had them only recently but rather eating the same thing twice in a short time than having another shitty meal I don't wanna eat lol

• Show All
    • That's kind of like a Stromboli, I make those all the time. Sausage peppers and onions or cheesesteak. Looks good!

• yes exactly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only happened to me once thankfully. It was called something like orange rice pilaf. This was how I found out that I don't like cumin very much.

I've had other recipes not turn out very good but I'd still eat it because I don't like throwing out stuff, especially after putting in the effort to make it. So you know it's really bad when I have to throw it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha you suck at cooking... I knew you had a pizza pocket the other day

0|1
    0|0
  • When i put too much water in my ramen noodles and washes away the taste of the seasoning 😒

1|1
    0|0
  • Kinda not really. I get carried away with hot sauce. I'll assume it's a little and go to town on that stuff. Then when I finally eat it, I pray it doesn't hurt coming out like it does going in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when I try to bake without following a recipe. I have made some gross cakes... other than that I usually eat everything I make.

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember I tried to make shrimp pasta with apple sparkling cider since I wasn't allowed around the wine... it wasn't awful but it didn't taste like I wanted it to lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried making roast chicken yesterday, it didn't taste that awful but I did burn the vegetables I was making with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually? No. Not once. My friends screw up most of the time in school when we're cooking but when I've done something it has always been edible

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao no. But once I did buy the Prawn Cocktail flavored Lays for myself and almost threw up tasting one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, last May, I was cooking all sorts of dishes and only a few tasted good enough to eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lol or I give it to my dog provided its not toxic to her

0|1
    0|0
  • Shit yeah. I love to bake stuff and im. notorious for burning cookies. 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, I messed up when to add ingredients for macaroni and cheese. Didn't turn out well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say but I remember once cooking pasta and potatoes on the same frying pan. Didn't think they weren't supposed to go together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think so, I'm a pretty good cook, and I can eat pretty much anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only a ton but the worst was cookies with 3 CUPS of salt!!! 🤢

0|1
    0|0
  • My friend convinced me one time that she had seen someone cook with cinnamon in spaghetti so we tried it. Needless to say it was awful! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah lol I tried doing a French toast and I burnt it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Doesn't happen often.

0|1
    0|0
    • Often? 😂
      You like experimenting?

• I always cook and frequently make my own recipes. Not all are dazzling...

• yeah more than once lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I expect better from you once we finally live together and you cook for me!

• Show All
    • Didn't say I won't cook for you... Just that the times you cook for me, I expect better 😛

• alright alright.. lol :P

• what a waste of shrimp ><

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, luckily didn't do much too much of it but I just couldn't eat it, would have made me puke

• "Have you ever cooked something-" no 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Not yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah that's about 50% of the things I cook

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol i don't think I've made anyhing

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I remember

0|1
    0|0
  • never coocked :P

0|1
    0|0
  • no lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah maybe a few times over the years , if something got burnt or just no good to eat

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes