Why can't I stop eating?

I'm eating addicted
Help me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if you really feel you have an eating disorder or addiction, Inwould recommend that you find a licensed counselor who has treated these with the same problem to work with. I hope you find what you need.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you feel hungry, it's your body telling you that you're low on blood sugar. So if you're often feeling like this, try eating fruit or even drinking water instead, before deciding to eat something. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• your digestion become more strong now you have to do one thing and only one thing start running morning and evening take a long run not short after few days your food consuming capacity become less and till the time you will be in active condition otherwise... wait and watch

0|0
    0|0
  • You can, believe me, I have stopped long ago. In the beginning it will be difficult but after a while you get used to it. You just need self control and motivation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be a little more detailed? Maybe you're pregnant? And if not, you could be unhappy with your lifestyle or something happened in your life so you're eating because you might be an emotional eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be that your period are coming soon, i feel like i want to eat more suger stuff chips and more food, then 3 days after my period pops up saying hay bitch im going to be here 9 days 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • STOP eating sugar. Not sugar literally, but sweets, and carbs.
    They make you crave more food.

Eat healthy, and slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy... Keep yourself busy.. Get outside.. You can talk to your boyfriend on call.. Don't let him disconnect.. Interact with more people..

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to be clingy

• Show All
    • Sorry typo... *I never said that

• I just asked you to keep yourself busy... It's one of those ways... There might be lot others.. Find something that sounds interesting to you.. It may be anything.. But make sure it keeps you busy for a while

• Don't stop eating. If you stop eating you will die

0|1
    0|0
  • smaller potions and limit yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably just bored. Find stuff to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the house, go away from food.

0|0
    0|0
  • drink lots of water

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're my spirit animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe drink water when hungry

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg...
    Why would you stop?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch My 600 lb life on TLC. Seriously, it's helped me so much while dieting

1|0
    0|0
  • you probably have fast metabolism

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes