What sorts of unique flavors in bread 🍞 you would like to see or taste?

I was thinking about making tomato and collard green flavored braided bread today. But I'm not sure if the flavors would taste good together. I need some help!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the German variant called "stollen"... don't know all the contents but there are at least raisins in there an powder sugar on it.
    It's very nutricious so to be eaten in small quantities, as dessert for example :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Bacon and collars sounds yummy! Or bacon and cheddar. Crab and cheddar. Onion and jalapeño cheddar. Pesto and jalapeño. I really like cheese as well as savory flavors!