What are some of your favorite high protein low carb meals?

I'm tired of looking shit up and eating the same thing. So. What are some of your favorite high protein, low carb meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack) that are super yummy and wouldn't make me want to kill myself

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keto snacks I like Pepperoni chips. a lot of people like pork rinds. I don't and can't get the thought of eating skin for some reasonπŸ˜‚ almonds, peanutbutter, sharp cheddar cheese, you can make cheese chips those are alright, protein bars from the place that makes the meat ones (can't think of the name atmπŸ˜‚)
    Breakfast I have eggs every day. Make them ahead of time for work sometimes bacon as well. Or I'll have cottage cheese.
    Lunch is usually chicken and some sort of sace or mayo make like chicken salad. Or I'll make lettuce wraps. watch out for lunch meat because a lot contain carbs.
    Dinner some sort of meat and veggies.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• chicken breast

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Eggs are are really good, you can have them in a variety of ways which doesn't make it boring even if you have it a lot, you can have it whenever you want throughout the day in any meal as well. Good protein source and low carbs as well, another one I like is fish, tuna specifically. It tastes so fucking good

1|0
    0|0
  • bread sandwiches ( bread with a fat slice of... bread in between two pieces of bread smothered in breadcrumbs)

1|0
    0|0
  • Fav low carb meal? lol I don't have one. Carbs are amazing. But I guess peanut butter or almond butter is m fav low carb food

1|0
    0|0
  • Full fried breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausages, black and white pudding, fried tomato, beans in tomato sauce. Usually also with toast and fried potato patties, which you can skip to keep the carb count down.
    Maybe you should have specified low fat!

1|0
    0|0
  • peanuts are technically the best but you would want to limit it coz of omega 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • chicken... eggs.. fish... you can cook it anyway you want...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh I eat a lot of carbs
    Don t you need it anw for energy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperm

2|0
    0|0
  • grilled fish with a bit of lemon

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak and eggs for breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • pizza pizza pizza pizza!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Beans on crackers topped w olives

0|0
    0|0
  • monica's special turkey sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • Roti and Curry

0|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dude how many will understand roti?

• Show All
    • I love the chicken or beef roti I get when I'm in Barbados it's super thin, the roti we get here in Toronto is like the traditional Indian style flatbread.

• as long as it is made from whole wheat flour it's good some people make it regular flour which should be avoided at all times

• whole banana with peanut butter slathered on it

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • mission tortillas around chicken fajita mix or taco meat (just don't put of taco powder on the meat, there's sugar in EVERYTHING)

1|0
    0|0
  • Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes