What are some of your favorite high protein low carb meals?

I'm tired of looking shit up and eating the same thing. So. What are some of your favorite high protein, low carb meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack) that are super yummy and wouldn't make me want to kill myself

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Keto snacks I like Pepperoni chips. a lot of people like pork rinds. I don't and can't get the thought of eating skin for some reasonπŸ˜‚ almonds, peanutbutter, sharp cheddar cheese, you can make cheese chips those are alright, protein bars from the place that makes the meat ones (can't think of the name atmπŸ˜‚)
    Breakfast I have eggs every day. Make them ahead of time for work sometimes bacon as well. Or I'll have cottage cheese.
    Lunch is usually chicken and some sort of sace or mayo make like chicken salad. Or I'll make lettuce wraps. watch out for lunch meat because a lot contain carbs.
    Dinner some sort of meat and veggies.

Most Helpful Girl

• chicken breast