What is your opinion on people who claim they cannot cook?

• I think the majority are lazy and don't want to try because that means they'll have to keep doing it
  • I think the majority were probably never taught how, and don't think they can learn on their own
  • I think the majority probably tried a few times, failed a few times, and got really discouraged
    Vote C
  • I think the majority who say this, just have no talent for it and shouldn't keep trying
    Vote D

1719

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... they have to take it upon themselves to cook. My mom never wanted to teach me so I took culinary classes in high school and I look up recipes to try out. There's so many videos and recipes online so if someone really doesn't know how to cook... they don't want to know

Most Helpful Guy

• Immature. It's not that hard to cook. Being an adult means being able to cook for yourself. You can't rely on takeout for the rest of your life.