Do you consider McDonald's to be cheap?

I hear it so often... people saying McDonald's is cheap (in price, not quality). Only 1€ for this, 1.20€ for that... etc.

But you need many of those... I go 1-2x per month and alway buy the same. 13.50€ without any drinks. Compared to all the other options I have it's by far the most expensive.
  • Cheap
  • Average
  • Expensive
    Vote C

1813

Most Helpful Girl

• average because the hamburgers are so tiny that I need more than one, I used to eat three/four combos but now all I can taste is grease
    for the same price -less, actually- I can have a whole pizza and a nice cold beer with it 👌 now that's food

• exactly... I can order a good big pizza and it will be cheaper. I can have multiple kebabs, order from a restaurant, etc.

• I'll make some quick pasta with 4 cheese sauce... not light at all haha

• ooh I loove pasta ❤ I have ravioli for tonight, courtesy of my nonna (Italian word for grandma)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does Luxembourg have a fat tax? I know Denmark does.

In the UK it's expensive in price and cheap in quality. £8 for a tiny burger and some nuggets... Compared to something like Pizza hut which is £6 all-you-can-eat.

• I don't think so, that would be the first time I hear about it.