Do you consider McDonald's to be cheap?

I hear it so often... people saying McDonald's is cheap (in price, not quality). Only 1€ for this, 1.20€ for that... etc.

But you need many of those... I go 1-2x per month and alway buy the same. 13.50€ without any drinks. Compared to all the other options I have it's by far the most expensive.
  • Cheap
    Vote A
  • Average
    Vote B
  • Expensive
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• average because the hamburgers are so tiny that I need more than one, I used to eat three/four combos but now all I can taste is grease
    for the same price -less, actually- I can have a whole pizza and a nice cold beer with it 👌 now that's food

0|1
    0|0
    • exactly... I can order a good big pizza and it will be cheaper. I can have multiple kebabs, order from a restaurant, etc.

• Show All
    • I'll make some quick pasta with 4 cheese sauce... not light at all haha

• ooh I loove pasta ❤ I have ravioli for tonight, courtesy of my nonna (Italian word for grandma)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does Luxembourg have a fat tax? I know Denmark does.

In the UK it's expensive in price and cheap in quality. £8 for a tiny burger and some nuggets... Compared to something like Pizza hut which is £6 all-you-can-eat.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't think so, that would be the first time I hear about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I recently bought a small cheesburger for 1 Euro, 20 cents or something. That ain't cheap in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I once did a report on fast food places for my English class and McDonald's has the smallest burgers and the smallest servings compared to the other places, so you are actually paying the most, for the smallest servings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Expensive. Here in Thailand, you could buy a bowl of rice with a dish for 1 US dollar. 30-40 THB. The cheapest meal you can buy at McDonald's would be the fish n fries, for 69 THB. So double that price.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something between cheap and average here. I don't like fast food very much anyway. Especially stinky greasy McDonald's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Expensive for what it is. Pretty much lived on McDonalds for a few months (Gross, but the only place I could get to and from on my lunch break) and to actually get enough food to get me through the day cost about $20

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cheap if you take the McFirst menu for example, but whenever I eat in a fast food I'm hungry one or two hours later so I have to buy something else. And thats when it gets more expensive

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to be cheapest food. For yourself it may be if you get the value items. As for an actual meal for more than one person it is not cheap. What my husband and I have found, we can go out to dinner to a casual restaurant or order take out for the price of Mcdonalds. We rarely get it unless we are on the go and don't have time to stop. The appeal of a cheap fast meal no longer exists for them because it is neither of those things any longer. Mcdonalds used to be the cheapest of all fast food but now they are the same as most others but not as healthy. at least, where I live there are healthier options that you can order and pick up and it's usually faster and much much healthier. cheapest meal is probably pizza from a franchised chain.

0|1
    0|0
  • lul here fast food is not cheap

#JustThirdWorldCountryThings

0|2
    0|1
  • I wouldn't say expensive, the food is very greasy. I really don't eat there anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • About the only thing cheap {inexpensive} is their coffee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im glad we don't have McDonalds here

1|1
    0|0
  • whoever wrote expensive is probably homeless

0|1
    0|0
  • You get what you pay for.

2|2
    0|0
  • Cost wise, I'd say it's average for fast food...

0|1
    0|1
  • I do think it's pretty cheap.

0|1
    0|1
  • Cheap in price and quality

0|1
    0|0
  • i consider it to be shit

0|1
    0|0
  • It's average

0|1
    0|1
  • Hasn't been true in the us for ages

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewww it's gross

0|1
    0|1
  • It's not cheap or fast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah its cheap

0|1
    0|0
  • um yeah gross

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cheap but I rarely eat there

0|1
    0|1
  • It can be cheap if your buying off the dollar menu. For 2 meals it 20 dollars, at that price I could've gotten something healthier

0|1
    0|0
  • It is cheap for a one off meal, if you are eating it multiple times a week then it becomes more expensive than rustling up some ingredients for meals from a local supermarket (at least in my country).

0|1
    0|0
    • not even talking about self made food... that's of course cheaper. but I can order a pizza or from a restaurant and it will be cheaper, and that's way better than what you can get there.

• cheap but i don't like

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah price wise it is cheap burgers in higher end places charge like $12 compared to $1.99 McD`s

0|1
    0|0
  • the mcdonalds here are fairly expensive , think a basic nugget combo with fries and a pop is close to $9 now. which is getting really high , I could go to a pizza place or kfc for lunch and pay way less.

sometimes they mail out coupons and offer the same combo for around $6 and if I have some coupons I might go but I rarely go there and pay regular prices anymore

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes