What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?

Personally mines Jelly/Gelatine/Jell-o either which way I just despise the stuff

2426

Most Helpful Guy

• I've lived in Korea for a long time, and I just can't bring myself to eat a dish known as Sannakji. It's basically a live calamari dish where the legs are MOVING. I just... I can't! It feels really inhumane and cruel to boil a live animal to near death and eat it while it's still squirming in pain.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will try literally anything at least once. Extra dark chocolate, haggis, and calamari are my favorite foods.

• No that's exactly the way to live you ha e to try something before you decide you don't like it and on your list I love everything except the haggis (which I have tried and didn't enjoy)

• I think it's the best way to live. The first time I tried calamari was because my brother let me try a piece of his. It quickly became my favorite food. I was a little upset that I didn't try it earlier. After that, I decided that I should try every food at least once. Because you never know if you will end up loving it. Trying haggis was weird for me. In order to like haggis, you have to be used to eating it. That was my first time trying it but it still tasted really good.