What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?

Personally mines Jelly/Gelatine/Jell-o either which way I just despise the stuff

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've lived in Korea for a long time, and I just can't bring myself to eat a dish known as Sannakji. It's basically a live calamari dish where the legs are MOVING. I just... I can't! It feels really inhumane and cruel to boil a live animal to near death and eat it while it's still squirming in pain.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will try literally anything at least once. Extra dark chocolate, haggis, and calamari are my favorite foods.

1|0
    0|0
    • No that's exactly the way to live you ha e to try something before you decide you don't like it and on your list I love everything except the haggis (which I have tried and didn't enjoy)

• I think it's the best way to live. The first time I tried calamari was because my brother let me try a piece of his. It quickly became my favorite food. I was a little upset that I didn't try it earlier. After that, I decided that I should try every food at least once. Because you never know if you will end up loving it. Trying haggis was weird for me. In order to like haggis, you have to be used to eating it. That was my first time trying it but it still tasted really good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I really can't stand green or black olives. Just the smell of them makes me retch. And despite enjoying the smell of popcorn, I just really don't like it. And yet friends and family always shove it in my face, insisting that if I just try it, I'll like it. I always have to eat a kernel to make them happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have anything like that. I've tried most of everything I was offered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef cartilage and stuff. Chicken bung. Human. Bugs. Taro. Durian. Fucking durian some asshole was eating it on the bus once I wanted to smack her so hard that shit would've gone back in time to when it was still a seed being shit out by a tiger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I got a little different in my perspective, but this made me think of more unusual foods. I could never bring myself to eat anything that involves insects or crawly things. Don't get me wrong, I do respect cultural diversity, but personally I don't think I could ever eat something like chocolate covered ants (Brazil) or scorpions (Korea.) Even here in the US we have stuff like cricket lollipops. Blech! I hate bugs, so just the thought of insects as food makes me cringe...

As for a more common food, I never liked those nasty little marshmallows called "peeps." They're pure diabetes and they taste like cardboard & ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms. Any kind of mushroom is disgusting. I also hate olives and capers and anything super spicy. I'm a real pussy if it's about spicy food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raw tomatoes. The texture and smell just turn me off! Oddly I'm ok with cooked tomatoes or ketchup...

1|0
    0|0
  • Brains or eyeballs of animals. I will gladly eat testicles over those two options any day!

1|0
    0|0
  • Octopus, Squid, Frogs Legs and Olives.
    There's definitely more but I can't think of them at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms, raw fish, chedder cheese, the combination of peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich... the list goes on...

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely DESPISE milk, honey & butter/margarine.
    Just smelling one of these things makes me dry heav. e

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is any thing I could never eat.. what about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not as fussy as you, but i am on a protein diet

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis, I just don't see how fags can do that gross shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls suck dick as well y'know?

• @Kibbity_Kabbit Obviously that's different.

• I was just pointing out that it's not just a gay thing to suck dick. Like it's not that different that I like to eat pussy, just because I'm bisexual. People like what they like.

• Bull penis.

1|1
    0|0
  • Vegetables.

1|0
    0|0
  • Avocado

1|0
    0|0
  • Sea Food

2|0
    0|0
  • Squid or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fish

1|0
    0|0
  • durian

1|0
    0|0
  • Pork.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oyster

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef and pork.
    Also goat meat. Yuck!

1|0
    0|0
  • salmon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not big on penis.

1|0
    0|0
  • Caviar, Squid 🐙 snails 🐌

1|0
    0|0
  • Any type of seafood. It grosses me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • rocky Mountain oysters

1|1
    0|0
  • Corn, raisins, dates

1|0
    0|0
  • Mayonnaise.
    I can't even think about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Liver

1|0
    0|0
  • Spam.

1|0
    0|0
  • OLIVES!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Snails, insects, testicles...

1|0
    0|0
  • chipotle

1|0
    0|0
  • beef and pork.

1|0
    0|0
  • fried zucchini

1|0
    0|0
  • Hagus omg that stuff looks shocking x

1|0
    0|0
  • beef

0|0
    0|0
  • Roasted tarantula

0|0
    0|0
  • The corpses of dead animals, unless it was a matter of survival I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chili. It's waaaaaaay too oniony. Has beans which I loathe, and is often too spicy without any other flavor coming through. Can't even get it close to my face to try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beets. I hate those and always have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese, Japanese, Philpines food, etc. or anything with that dark soy sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • octupus

1|0
    0|0
  • the same here

1|0
    0|0
  • I have spent a month out in the woods with no suplies and I can tell you for a fact that this is nothing you won't eat if you hungry enough

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes