Do you sleep with a water bottle near you?

My water bottle would be sitting on top of my bedside table. I would wake up from my sleep at 2-3am skulling the contents.. feels so good 🀀 I feel like I just survived for several days without water in my sleep 😢

• Yes I do! 💧💧
    Vote A
  • No I don't! 🥀
    Vote B
  • Do you sleep with a water bottle near you?So thirsttyyyyyy 😫😩
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I CAN'T sleep without one

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yea not necessarily a water bottle but defiantly water. I try not to drink too much water at night because then I become like a 2 year old and prolly need to go potty a butt load of times then ruining my sleep lol

So a few sips here n there
    What sucks right now is the night table is being used for another purpose and Instead have a dresser beside me. But that's too tall, reaching up is an issue when in deep slumber lol, gotta change that soon.

Ah Decisions decisions

1|0
    0|0
    • Cut the dresser in half πŸ˜‚ Well you know it could helps perhaps lol

• I sleep with two water bottles near me. I literally am the most thirsty person I know. I drink so much all day, and then I often am woken up by a dried out throat in the night and desperately gulp that sweet nectar, sometimes spilling all over myself in the process.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I always keep water on my bedside table. Whenever I wake up during the night and in the mornings, I feel like I need it. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do, I love water, especially if it's cold :D
    https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-14-2015/iaA4GP.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually keep a gallon of water next to my bed on the floor, easier for me not to walk to kitchen for water every time im thirsty

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever knocked the water over? That would be horrifc πŸ˜‚

• Lol na, i always keep the cap on ever since i did that last year twice

• Haha! Lesson learnt I bet! Awesome

• Yeah every night lol weirdly enough if I have it, I drink from it rarely but that one day I forget to fill up then I can't go to sleep cause I'm thirsty lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't need it. Once i fall asleep there's no waking up during the night, not even if a tornado had touched down outside my window. I'd probably be the first to die but what to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally know what you mean sis :D
    I've always got a water bottle next to me! Especially after a bad dream a little water does me so good.
    I always drink 3 liters a day, summer and winter...

1|0
    0|0
    • That usually happens to me to dear brother! When I've had vivid dreams or bad dreams in general. They (for some reason) make me really thirsty πŸ™ƒ

• No problem sis, it's just water haha :D
      If we could die from it all divers would have been corpses long ago :o :o

• Oh dear you me πŸ˜… Haha

• Well no shhhh. You're from OZ so of course you need that waterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But yea, I do, to answer your question.
    Also thanks, on the inviteπŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually, even though I'm known to keep water close when I'm out. If I wake up thirsty, I'd rather go get fresh water, than to drink water that's been sitting.. call me picky, but yeah. :3

Also, it's actually better to not drink too much water around bedtime, but that's another story.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol XD i am thirsty. Actually its pretty funny I do sleep with a drink beside me but its not water its usually soda :>

2|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for A2A!

Yes, of course I do. But you know what? I never ever use it. It just stays there for whole week unless my friends or my dad drinks it the next morning :P

I'm extremely terrible at drinking water. I never get thirsty 😒 Maybe because my body doesn't produce that much heat and I drink almost 2 litres of milk and 2-3 glasses of banana shake + fruits like pomegranate and grapes which are juicy πŸ˜‹

It's been three days that I've drank water πŸ˜“
    My trainer says that I get cramps all because of this bad habit.

Anyway, I do this only to not to feel lazy to go to the kitchen the next morning. I never drink water inbetween my sleep because that's not good. Your body is warm and you should not take cold liquid unless your body attains an equilibrium with the room temperature. If often wake up thirsty during the night, it can be a sign of health problems such as diabetes or sleep apnea.

1|0
    0|0
    • You must drink water! I understand that bad habits dying hard part lol but it's important :)

• I don't know how. I eat and drink so much that there's no space left for water πŸ˜…πŸ˜“

• i don that a lot since i dont sleep much but when i d i wake up and it feels like its been forever since i had a drink and the water just feels good going down my throat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, since I may be thirsty at night if I awake all of a sudden, so a bottle of water can't miss !

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome! πŸ™ƒ

• Yeah, I always remember to take it close to my bad, I have the half liter one, since I drink a lot of water !

• I usually keep a drink next to me as I sleep especially during winter when it's wicked dry with the heat going.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol wtf bro. nah man i got a cup on my table and i still walk to the kitchen lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure do. Especially if I've been drinking that night. I usually end up waking up dehydrated in the middle of the night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yes. My mouth can get so dry while sleeping, so it's helpful at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I keep a water bottle nearby when I'm working. Drink a cup once an hour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope sometimes I do have a glass of water on my nightstand though.

1|0
    0|0
    • For emergencies 😬

• Show All
    • you could really dig into his gut with it like you would dirt if you use the knife like a shovel bt thats just because i over think things. so your right my apologies.

• nope never. because i hate waking up in my sleep and peeing every time. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a half gallon jug of water. Bottles are a waste of money and plastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but maybe I should, but then I have to pee so bad in the morning though 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • That gif is hilarious and I get really thirsty as soon as I wake up πŸ’¦

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad you find it amusing. It's often used a lot in this site πŸ™ƒ

• I got a water bottle next to my bed. Oddly enough the water stays cold, even until the next day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Mine to! Well when I seem to drink from it anyways πŸ™ˆ

• No but that's because I prefer ice cold water. So I just go to the kitchen whenever I feel thirsty

1|0
    0|0
  • nah i don't i just drink a large glass of water before i go to bed

1|0
    0|0
  • I always do because I know I will wake up at some point

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink a bunch of water before going to sleep and when I wake up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! I sleep with a water bottle near me!! My throat dries up sometimes and I need water hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah definitely. sometimes I may need to drink water in the middle of the night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, sleep all the way through and have water in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Option C! lol

1|0
    0|0
    • *facepalm* lol

• Show All
    • Yeh i kinda know what you mean haha. I ended up getting my first sports bike instead of the dirt bike, i went with the honda cbr. Runs like a beauty but a bit slow in terms of cc. Yet to test it. don't even know if it can even get to 100km/hr with a passenger on the back. But that sounds really good to me, seems like a blessed sign to find a bike with naturally your own initials on the back haha. I wish i had that tbh, it would make deciding whether or not i should upgrade my bike after my 6months of learner license advances to a restricted motorcycle license (so i can get a better cc-range bike). I swear like i have dreams where i see a ninja kawasaki haunts me and follows me around lol. It was like the other day i was at a restaurant for a mates 22nd, and the same bike zoomed past me multiple times.. it honestly felt like destiny or as if the bike knew we were going to eventually meet in a few months lmfao.

• and yes i know lol Asians take care of their kit quite well. So far i've picked up on the idea of keeping the chain well lubed is very important indeed. Better to be dripping than dry and oxidise to rust.

• If I had a nighttable I would.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you pop it on the floor? That's another way

• I don't, as I'm afraid I'd spill it; same reason I don't take it in bed with me. Instead I get up and get a cup of water, which is kind of a pain. But then I can pee at the same time, so it works out.

• Killing two birds with one stone.. awesome πŸ‘πŸ½

• I do actually. πŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
    • 😱 I know you do! I saw through your bedroom window 😢 Haha

• lol at the gif
    and yea I do

1|0
    0|0
  • do u really care

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, yes I do

• Show All
    • Oh I see! I guess you must like flavoured drinks more :) that's understandable!

• only when i just woke up

• not a water bottle. but a glass of water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, every night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure do πŸ™‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but I rarely use it

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol a cup of something yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, always do! 8-)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I just get up and drink from the crane

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, every night lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the same way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but my girl has water next to her nightstand.

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes