What is your favorite PIZZA?

What is your favorite PIZZA?
I travel all over the USA for work and love trying as many pizza joints as i can. I need your help GAG community. I need you to tell me what pizza is your favorite. I need to know the what, the where and the why it is so good? So tell me the secret spots... no pizza hut, papa johns, etc.. I want awesome pizza in your town that you swear by.. because If I visit I will be trying the pizza! So lets get started.
I am so sorry... It appears i did not ask the right question... if you guys could give me some love over on my other question it would be much appreciated... or tell my your favorite pizza place here... not fav pizza style... I want to know your favorite place...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2340163-what-is-your-favorite-pizza-restaurant-in-your-neighborhood-that-you

1817

Most Helpful Girl

• The best pizza I've ever had was at this deep dish joint called Giordano's in Florida they have more of them in other places but theyre so good. And you can even get it shipped to you

• Yes that is originally from Chicago.. so good.

• @asheslee I am all NYC pizza... Johns on bleecker street is by far the best I have had.. except for Difaras in brooklyn

• I have tried neither of the other two... I spent most of my days in Manhattan with a vegan (seriously) and a lot of time in White Plains. I got to do some fab places in Hell's Kitchen and typical tourist traps like Lindy's and the like.

Most Helpful Guy

• New Haven, CT: Frank Pepe's; Sally's Apizza
    East Boston, MA: Santarpio's
    👍👍

• Frank Pepes... fresh clam pizza baby... bada bing

• I've actually only had Sally's a couple of times, they don't open until like 5-5:30 and I'm usually out of town by then, I just go there for work. I didn't notice a cold cheese pizza on the menu, but I also am pretty straightforward with toppings so I don't study the menu too closely. I've played hooky and skipped down to Manhattan on the train a couple times when I've had something to do early down more in the Bridgeport-Stamford stretch but I don't have much time to explore if I want to be back in CT before rush hour hits, my drive home is like three hours as is. So I just play it safe with Ray's, which is good, but you could get that from a tourist pamphlet, haha. So I wish I could give a good call on NYC pizza, but I can't, that's just out of range for me.