What's your favorite meal of the day and why?

For me, it would be dinner or lunch because there's so many better choices of food than there is for breakfast in my opinion but of course some foods can be considered as breakfast lunch or dinner. Also I'm not a morning person. I don't wake up early. So when i wake up late, it's just whatever lol. I don't always pick a typical breakfast meal like cereal, pancakes, French toast, eggs, Bacon and toast lol. I've eaten breakfast food at night before. Food is food. So what about you?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• i love breakfast food at night by the way i'm with u on that lmao! i really love making breakfast the most when i have the time to. im usually only stuck with enough time to make a good dinner tho cuz i get so busy during the day

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dinner the most. I'm starving by the time I get to breakfast or lunch but I have all day to work on dinner and make exactly what I want.