What's your favorite meal of the day and why?

For me, it would be dinner or lunch because there's so many better choices of food than there is for breakfast in my opinion but of course some foods can be considered as breakfast lunch or dinner. Also I'm not a morning person. I don't wake up early. So when i wake up late, it's just whatever lol. I don't always pick a typical breakfast meal like cereal, pancakes, French toast, eggs, Bacon and toast lol. I've eaten breakfast food at night before. Food is food. So what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i love breakfast food at night by the way i'm with u on that lmao! i really love making breakfast the most when i have the time to. im usually only stuck with enough time to make a good dinner tho cuz i get so busy during the day

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dinner the most. I'm starving by the time I get to breakfast or lunch but I have all day to work on dinner and make exactly what I want.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• my favorite meal is eating a clean girl out. nothing is more satisfying than that. Now actually food, pizza over everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast, I love the sweets that you can have with breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dinner he best, because it's when you can relax close to the end of the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • dinner, u can enjoy it comfortably, no rush. Only gotta sleep afterwards

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you ! I would say lunch, being on diet I usually eat a little more there than at dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast, because my taste buds are virginal after a good night's sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • well my favorite is my breakfast with egg... wowww that's so fresh and delicious for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them because food

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Roasted cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner because I can relax at the end of my day, eat something tasty, and watch TV until I am ready to sleep.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes