What's the most you have ever had to pay for a fast food meal?

I recently went to Dairy Queen in my town that just opened and the meals are pretty expensive and just for a 6 pack box of ice cream treats was $10 I mean Walmart is cheaper than that.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one time, all my friends were high, my friends​ had gave me just a bunch of money to just by food. I counted and it was a total of $123.67. I knew they all loved the, so I went to Jack in the box and bought 178 tacos. It literally took them 2hrs to make them all. I've never seen a group of high people happier than ween I opened that door and they just saw bags of tacos.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fast food used to be cheap. That was part of the appeal. Now it really is catching up with regular restaurant food.

0|2
    0|0
    • Right? It's getting taxed now

• Yeah i routinely spend like 15 bones at Mcdonald's but im boycotting those fucks because of it.
      It used to make up for the fact that it was shaving years off your life that it was cheap AND FAST now its expensive. And slow.

• @Stmarco hw did you come up with your username?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably $20 alone or with my mom and brother around $80. and that 6 pack for 10 bucks sounds cheap to me. Ice cream is always expensive I payed 7 bucks for a vegan ice cream for just enough to fill 2 people 😭😭😭

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah the dairy queen here is fairly expensive , they have some discount options though , think like 3 piece chicken strip and is a burger combo you can get for $7

a lot of the fast food places here , there regular prices are just over $10 or close to it for many basic combos

0|1
    0|0
  • My fast food addiction, Carl's Jr.
    I spent $26.78 on two medium combos for their 1/3 pound specialty burgers because I forgot my damn coupons. It would've been half of that and the second burger would've been free, but I'm forgetful.

0|1
    0|0
  • At Disneyland I bought French fries for like $11 and a burger for like $15. They weren't even supersize or anything. They were the regular size as your typical fast food burger & fries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just for myself? Never more than 7/8 bucks so a sandwich, drink, fries.

0|1
    0|0
    • what I got today was a chicken strip basket and a 6 pack of DQ ice cream bars and it was $20

• Liqour store by my house charged me 17 for 3 ice cream bars. My mind was fucking blown dude lmao that was the last time I go there and I've been a local for years

0|1
    0|0
  • probably about Β£22 which is a rip of but i was really hungry and yes i did end up wasting food so i won't be doing that again anytime soon lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Occasionally, we like to raid the local McDonald's with at least half our team during our "extended lunch break" [read: 2 hours]. A 200 euro lunch for half the office :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Wally word is cheaper than everything.
    My ex once bet me she could eat more Mcdonald's than me. 60 dollars later we threw up and called it a tie

0|1
    1|0
  • In my opinion fast food should be more expensive than that.

0|0
    0|2
  • $6.94 for two White Castles with extra pickles and two cheeseburgers with no pickles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like $15 at nasty ole Five Guys

0|2
    0|0
  • 45 dollars.

0|2
    0|0
  • I can't remember, probably around 6 dollars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zaxbys like $12 $13

0|1
    0|0
  • $8.00 at McDonald's. Its no longer a "Value Meal"

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe around $15?
    $10 is pretty standard here.

0|1
    0|0