What's the most you have ever had to pay for a fast food meal?

I recently went to Dairy Queen in my town that just opened and the meals are pretty expensive and just for a 6 pack box of ice cream treats was $10 I mean Walmart is cheaper than that.

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one time, all my friends were high, my friends​ had gave me just a bunch of money to just by food. I counted and it was a total of $123.67. I knew they all loved the, so I went to Jack in the box and bought 178 tacos. It literally took them 2hrs to make them all. I've never seen a group of high people happier than ween I opened that door and they just saw bags of tacos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fast food used to be cheap. That was part of the appeal. Now it really is catching up with regular restaurant food.

• Right? It's getting taxed now

• Yeah i routinely spend like 15 bones at Mcdonald's but im boycotting those fucks because of it.
      It used to make up for the fact that it was shaving years off your life that it was cheap AND FAST now its expensive. And slow.

• @Stmarco hw did you come up with your username?