What are your opinions on people who are vegan?

• Great
    Vote A
  • Bad
    Vote B
  • Don't Care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan, I think it's great for them. People don't realize how much discipline it takes to eat right and keep eating right. I work in the healthcare industry and can't begin to tell you how many people have been strongly advised to start eating healthier but they don't, even when their health is on the line. A nutrition expert I know compares this to being on a cliff but you don't know you're on a cliff. As you move towards the edge, you won't have any idea but your body does. But still your body does everything it can to save you. Once you get to point of "falling" or the point of no return, your body won't do anything because it can't. Like she said, you pushed yourself too far to the edge. Kudos for the good work and self-discipline!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated not a vegan girl one time but a vegetarian who really mostly avoided meat, fish, milk and cheese, etc.

She had the nicest-smelling vag I ever encountered. I don't know if that was just a coincidence or not and a lot of people tell me it wasn't. I never enjoyed going down on a girl more.

That said, it's hard in Tokyo to find places that can satisfy a strict vegan. It's not a common cultural trend here. I might still find it a worthy sacrifice to spend ages searching for a place to eat though in exchange for the amazing vag smell.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• most of them that I've met are really preachy, are not very smart, and aren't really vegan because they don't understand how much stuff contains animal products. Except 1 guy I met who was born and raised a vegan, he was fine lol

0|0
    1|0
    • do you have an example of something that is considered vegan but actually contains animal products?

• Show All
    • lol well obviously people are gonna mess up sometimes, as long as they aren't doing it on purpose and not constantly then I wouldn't say they aren't really vegan

• Well they aren't doing it on purpose, but the usual response when I point it out is "no way, i eat these all the time", so that kinda disqualifies them for me.

• My opinion is that I don't particularly care. If it makes them happy and they aren't constantly trying to push their views on me or take a holier-than-thou approach, I say good for them. It's not for me, but I have no problem with it. 👍 Not everyone takes the same road to happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem I have with vegans is when they start getting preachy.

You stick to your diet, I'll stick to mine.

People like Freelee and Vegangainz and Durianrider should be shot, to be honest.

0|1
    1|0
    • thats a bit extreme

• Show All
    • If your diet didn't have a victim, then you would have a point.

• @djvtech No one's diet doesn't have a victim. I'm sure there's something you eat or otherwise support with your money that harms someone.

• As long as they don't tell me out of context and do remember to tell me if I'm inviting them out, I think it's great that they're living a relatively sustainable life. I'd never live with or date a vegetarian or vegan though as my experiences with that have led to limitations of where and what I could eat since I'd never drag a vegan girlfriend to a steakhouse. But I guess that's more down to compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol well i've been to a steakhouse and as long as they have like salad or something then it doesn't really matter

• I'd much rather take them to vegan cafés and restaurants especially if they're a friend. It's also fun to try potato starch substituted cake lol.

• I bet they're very healthy due to the amount of vegetables they eat. I think it's good they decided to stick to a certain type of diet. It's great and important that most of them watch what they eat, not only that, all the fiber incorporation is one of the pros of being vegan. As far as I'm concerned, I don't have any negative opinions towards vegans.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care until they start yelling at me for eating meat and byproducts of meat, and try to pressure me into becoming vegan and forcing the vegan lifestyle on me. or them bringing veganism or them being vegan in every conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think much really. I try to be conscientious about them when getting food. I don't want them left out in eating.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am vegan for health reasons. There are many meat products that I am allergic to and it's just safer for me to stay away from them. I don't like the vegans/vegitarians who are elietest about. Dude, it's yourdiet and life choice, don't shove it on other people. Same with people who eat meat. Please don't shove hot dogs at vegans and vegitarians. At the best you'll make them upset, at the worst you'll put someone in the hospital.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect their choice to live a different lifestyle. I know I couldn't do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you know?

• I've tried going vegetarian, but only eating fish. Didn't last a month :(. I know going vegan would take much more effort.

• they always talk about how great they feel but they usually look malnourished lmao im all about eating a mostly plant and fruit based diet but meats have fats and fat soluble vitamins that we need that its hard to get from veggies

0|0
    0|0
  • A
    but American Indians call them a word that means "bad hunter"

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever floats your boat. I don't care about your choices and won't bother you about them so long as you won't bother me about eating meat.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really admire them. I probably will never be one, but I do try to always buy meat and dairy products that are from farms who treat animals well

0|0
    0|0
  • They can choose to do whatever they want, makes no difference to me.
    But goddammit I don't want to hear about it, I do not care. It doesn't make you better than me.

0|0
    0|2
    • Why do you think they do it to be better than you? Do you think abolitionists abstain from slavery because they think they're better than slave owners, or because they know it's unjust to enslave others?
      Do you think non rapists abstain from rape to be better than rapists, or because they know is unjust to rape?

• I feel indifferent about it. It doesn't affect my life in the slightest so why would I care

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife's a vegan, but not by choice. She gets extremely ill if she eats any kind of meat. It has to do with an organ removal she had to have done, awhile back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone wants to be vegan that's fine, just don't be annoying and try to get everyone to be vegans as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scientific fact: vegan girl pussy tastes way better. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there's nothing wrong with a person being a vegan
    I think all people should respect ones way of eating and
    not disrespect ones decision.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's awesome, and I totally respect it, as long as they don't try to guilt non-vegans.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion changes based on their reason to be vegan

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got mad respect for people who are able to stick to such a rigid diet. I couldn't do it!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really not that rigid, check out "vegan what i eat in a day" videos.

• @djvtech maybe not that bad on a daily basis when you're making your own food, but becomes a right pain in the ass when going out to eat at non vegan restaurants and eating at friends places.

• I only met one decent vegan guy in my life. Everyone else was either an idiot, a tard, uneducated, fat, or weird.

0|0
    1|0
  • all the power to them for doing it, but I swear to god if they try to get me on board id force feed them a hamburger

0|1
    1|0
  • They can do as they please, I don't want to hear about it

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't want to hear about a way of living that prevents the death of thousands of others, reduces damage to your home, and gives your children a better future?

• as long as they are not yelling at me for eating meat I don't care

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm actually planning to go vegan

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a vegan because I used to have high cholesterol. I don't give a fuck about animals.

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't really care as long as the don't push their beliefs on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • too sensitive and have a higher chance of suffering from mental illness.

0|0
    2|0
  • negative , i have a sister thats a vegan, its not something i would ever do.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they don't bother me when I'm eating my bacon, I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • neutral as long as they are neutrale about me not being one

0|1
    0|0
  • Idc just don't preach to me about how being vegan is "the way" cause then you'll be annoying

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you like them to talk to you?

• Ideally don't even mention the fact that you're vegan cause I don't care

• If someone was going to be responsible for thousands of deaths during their lifetime, was contributing to the leading cause of environmental destruction, and was reducing the quality of life that their children could have, do you think they should care?

• As long as they don't push their vegan life style on me I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy all food, but if they don't affect me then I am happy with vegans

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bug me. It's their choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats totally up to them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as they don't force it upon me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lacto-vegetarian but I think vegans are ok.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with Veagans

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them be, it's their way, not yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them be

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are great!

0|1
    0|1
  • you look fit and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't push it on me, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • to each there own

0|0
    0|0
  • they think they are better than others because they eat lettuce

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, they are vegan because they don't think they're better than others. It's people who eat meat that usually justify eating animals because they think they're better than them. https://i.imgur.com/cn3dBHf.jpg

• @djvtech bullshit. eating animals has been normal for centuries, so we have never had the need to justify ourselves

Show More

Recommended myTakes