What are your opinions on people who are vegan?

• Great
  • Bad
  • Don't Care
    Vote C

2825

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan, I think it's great for them. People don't realize how much discipline it takes to eat right and keep eating right. I work in the healthcare industry and can't begin to tell you how many people have been strongly advised to start eating healthier but they don't, even when their health is on the line. A nutrition expert I know compares this to being on a cliff but you don't know you're on a cliff. As you move towards the edge, you won't have any idea but your body does. But still your body does everything it can to save you. Once you get to point of "falling" or the point of no return, your body won't do anything because it can't. Like she said, you pushed yourself too far to the edge. Kudos for the good work and self-discipline!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated not a vegan girl one time but a vegetarian who really mostly avoided meat, fish, milk and cheese, etc.

She had the nicest-smelling vag I ever encountered. I don't know if that was just a coincidence or not and a lot of people tell me it wasn't. I never enjoyed going down on a girl more.

That said, it's hard in Tokyo to find places that can satisfy a strict vegan. It's not a common cultural trend here. I might still find it a worthy sacrifice to spend ages searching for a place to eat though in exchange for the amazing vag smell.