Do You Ever Drink Alone?

If yes, how often? And do you get drunk or what do you do?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I drink alone sometimes but I never try to actually get drunk alone in case something happens to me. Most of the time though I drink with friends. I'm not sure how drunk I get though because I can drink a whole lot and not even feel a thing. Maybe like 2 times a week I get drunk with friends.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I'll have a glass of wine when I'm alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i do and im on my 3rd pot of coffee , the pain hasn't went away but at least Maxwell house is keeping me good company. and i drink coffee very ofteni mean i have tried quitting but that caffeine give you some kind of rush i swear i can almost feel it flowing through my veins.

some times it kills the pain but some times i just drink because its there and i need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to drink alone. Last time I drank together with friends I had to drink beer and got a whole bunch spilled on me. Much better to drink in the comfort of my own home and watch/play something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've drank alone but I haven't been drunk before. I usually sing and dance to music.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really anymore, but when i did, i liked drinking while writing up papers.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, what's the point of drinking when there's nobody watching 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • No but my parents do and I don't think they're alcoholic

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink alone about once a week, it's after the last working day and it's to wind down. I don't get drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I can drink alone, feels weird to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, only been drunk alone once or twice. I'all have a beer or a shot after supper most nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in a long time and when I did it was like a mini pregrame/after work Friday night.

0|0
    0|0
  • if drinking was allowed in my religion then yes, i would drink alone everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • no thats just boring but it makes me better at games so i probably should when im in ts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Not to get drunk but it does happen. I may drink alone once a week or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I could, I would 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would comment but i shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never drank alone

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    That's sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely, never more than one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I only drink in company

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink unless I'm alone or with someone!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol every night, why do you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes its nice, but more so not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink a lot of coke by myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, every night

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only when I feel like crap. I drink until the pain goes away. Sometimes it results in blacking out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes