Does salmon pineapple pizza sound good?

I have a pizza crust to make whatever kind of pizza I want and for some reason all of a sudden this weird craving came into my head of salmon and pineapple. Not like canned salmon but baked wild salmon. Also no cheese just tomato sauce salmon and pineapple. It's thin crust. Do you think that would taste good? I know I'm gunna get the pineapple pizza haters lol

87

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, I'm trying to imagine it and it doesn't sound so appealing to me. I could see pineapple working reasonably well maybe with chicken as an alternative to ham. That's still kind of a stretch.

You can still give it a shot and see how it turns out. I'd be curious but it just doesn't sound like those two flavors complement each other so much.

• I'd be curious about how pineapple works with salmon: just those two on their own without introducing bread and tomato sauce.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds delicious 😊 I'm a fan of pineapple on pizza lol