Does salmon pineapple pizza sound good?

I have a pizza crust to make whatever kind of pizza I want and for some reason all of a sudden this weird craving came into my head of salmon and pineapple. Not like canned salmon but baked wild salmon. Also no cheese just tomato sauce salmon and pineapple. It's thin crust. Do you think that would taste good? I know I'm gunna get the pineapple pizza haters lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, I'm trying to imagine it and it doesn't sound so appealing to me. I could see pineapple working reasonably well maybe with chicken as an alternative to ham. That's still kind of a stretch.

You can still give it a shot and see how it turns out. I'd be curious but it just doesn't sound like those two flavors complement each other so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd be curious about how pineapple works with salmon: just those two on their own without introducing bread and tomato sauce.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds delicious 😊 I'm a fan of pineapple on pizza lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ewwwwww

Pineapple goes good only with ham. It would be weird with fish.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also how is it a pizza if you have no cheese lol

• Lol well I have an illness and can't eat dairy gluten or soy so I bought a gluten free pizza crust. I don't really like the fake cheeses

• I live around the place pizza is born... if you would order a pineapple pizza here, you would get a big laugh at your face. I also think that the best way to taste a pizza, is with the average ingredients, but... only once and for curiosity, I'd like to try this pineapple one, to feel the taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pineapple on pizza, but salmon sounds gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd eat it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's gross dude. Y u do diss?

0|0
    0|0
  • no pineapple... like no

0|0
    0|0
  • As a vegan I support that pizza go for it ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • You realize vegans don't eat fish right lol

• Show All
    • lol that's very accurate XD

• I usually wouldn't say I'm vegan but just saying as a vegan your pizza is supported by me even though it has meat because it's an amazing idea if that makes sense? I don't know uwu

• Ehhh, no. I'll pass, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think that sounds good at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds awesome!!

0|0
    0|0