Who loves Oreos? Or rather have a different kind of cookie?

Who loves Oreos ?Or rather have a different kind of  cookie?
LOL! Love Oreos especially around that time of the month love chocolate.

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Oreos are the bomb!!!

On my second date with my girlfriend we went to a drive-in to see some movies and she brought a few snacks. When she pulled out a thing of Oreos I just knew that we belonged together! 😍

1|2
    0|0
    • Haha that's such a cute story.. omg

• Show All
    • it was just crazy how much we had in common :)

• I am so happy for you :-)

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have to try deep fried oreos. They are so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rican eyes I love oreos. i can eat oreos for all eternity. But it has 100 calories. Give me a nice cold glass of milk with oreos cookie and I'm all good after a long day of work

1|0
    0|0
  • I do love oreos!!! Oreo cookies... oreo cake or ice cream!!! Oreos oreos oreoss!!! Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Different for me. Not a big Oreo fan myself. But I do love pies made with Oreo crust.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat them. In the past I could eat half or the entire package depending on how hungry I was. Now I am more careful and I eat 2-3 at most

1|0
    0|0
  • Oreos are awesome, especially with milk after a long day. I've got to say though that a homemade sugar cookie without any icing is always at the top of my list.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish they sold Oreos that are just the cookies. no creme. I'd eat them all day. also fun fact. Oreos are vegan.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love oreos... But I mean if you asked was it my favorite cookie I wouldn't be able to answer that O_o

1|0
    0|0
  • very much prefer other cookies. If I am going to blow my sugar budget on cream filling, it might as well be one that I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looooooooooove Oreos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oreos Yaaaa!!! XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a Oreo lover <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No other cookies. Just Oreos 💖