What healthy food did you or will have you today?

66

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

55
  • I'm currently making a bacon, red onion, tasty shredded cheese omelette LOL the only healthy thing about it is probably the rocket and spinach lightly coated with olive oil and strips of fresh bocconcini ☺ I'm not sure what I'm going to have for late lunch πŸ€” This is kind of like my brunch for me πŸ™ˆ

• I always start the day with fortified soy milk, an avocado toast and a small bowl of berries. Lunch is usually a salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing and dinner is usually a bit less healthy ranging from steak to buttery escargot.

• Drinking water, smoothie for breakfast, then I'll cook something for dinner which will be meat and green vegetables pretty much. Detoxing!

• Flatbread and lentil stew for breakfast
    Lunch was pretty unhealthy: cheesy lasagna and bruschetta
    Soy milk and fruit for snack
    Mushroom n veggies omelette and salad for dinner

• Is toast considered healthy?
    If not... umm... an orange? ><

• I'm probably not going to eat healthy today considering there will be cake, I think.

• That moment when you genuinely haven't had any and didn't even realise πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚

• I had a nice piece of fresh baked salmon with steamed peas & rice.

• yogurt

• I had extra tomatos on my roast beef sub