All my friends are getting drunk and I don't drink! What should I do?

I'm getting a little annoyed at everyone's stupidity and while it is kind of fun messing with them, I am not having fun.

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• this is an excellent question, "What should I do" I can't advise you what to do but I can advise you what not to do. What you should never ever EVER do is to try and change who and what you are for anyone ever. it will eventually destroy you by taking little bites of your soul until you are angry depressed and miserable. if those you hang out can't except you all of you, for who you are, then leave them. you will find those who dig you for you, but remember you need to except them for who they are as well

• They accept my decision and they aren't forcing me at all! It's great! But I'm just a little annoyed at how they are acting and I don't know how to make myself have more fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Will if your at a bar or something, be safe and be the driver and stay sober. If your at a house, make sure your friends stay safe and aren't drinking themselves to death or get hurt. For it only takes a few minutes of fun to cause a lifetime of consequence.