How can I pretend that I drink and throw my drink somewhere, discreetly?

If it means going to bars/clubs and such will boost my chances to pick up girls than doing it in bus/train stations then OK... but the problem is I don't drink. Or I don't want to drink to put it better.

I cannot go and not order something... so I have to throw it away discreetly.

33

Most Helpful Guys

• Get a coke and say you gotta drive. Might even get a free coke if they respect self control.

• just order water and get beer for others

• Wouldn't it be awkward, if I did this just by the moment I entered the bar?

• nah itd look like your waiting for someone

Most Helpful Girls

• >< What's the point of ordering something you won't even drink? I don't even...

• If you go to a bar, then you're supposed to order something. Entering there without ordering nothing just in order to pick up girls? If they don't kick you out, you'll become the center of attention, and not for a good reason.

• order cola, noone can tell what else is in it