Do you like alcohol and do you like people who dirnk alcohol?

I do like to drink Cocktail and Wine sometimes, I don't mind people who love to drink alchole, as long as he/she's not a alcoholic!

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol because I don't think its worth the money but I will on special occasions - usually I only drink at home since its cheaper than drinking at a restaurant. If I have $8 dollars I would rather have a hamburger or a caesar salad - to me that is worth more than an alcoholic drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've grown up in a European influenced family so wine is at every meal. We never get drunk and I find that as I'm going out with friends now, I'm able to control myself more though I pity those who don't have the sense of awareness that I was able to develop in a safe environment.