Do you like alcohol and do you like people who dirnk alcohol?

I do like to drink Cocktail and Wine sometimes, I don't mind people who love to drink alchole, as long as he/she's not a alcoholic!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol because I don't think its worth the money but I will on special occasions - usually I only drink at home since its cheaper than drinking at a restaurant. If I have $8 dollars I would rather have a hamburger or a caesar salad - to me that is worth more than an alcoholic drink.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've grown up in a European influenced family so wine is at every meal. We never get drunk and I find that as I'm going out with friends now, I'm able to control myself more though I pity those who don't have the sense of awareness that I was able to develop in a safe environment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't like alcohol, I hate the taste, I prefer people not to drink because I don't support the smell of it. Too my mother had some problem with alcohol when I was younger and I remember this day like the worst of my childhood so I really don't want to see it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like people who drink to party and are in a good mood. I don't like people braggin or talking about alcohol a lot makes em sound like addicts and makes me feel like a looser. I don't know I just drink when I wanna have fun really or casually so.. but I'm a heavy drinker

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink because I don't feel like I need to get drunk to have fun and coke tastes better, a lot of my friends drink so I obviously like some people that drink, some of them drink a bit too much sometimes, but I don't get mad at them for it when they're just teenagers

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it that much, but I do not mind being around people who love to drink it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but it does me no good so I no longer drink it. I do have it on occasion with friends, but it's once-in-a-blue-moon. I don't mind people who drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wine and I'm skeptical of people who don't drink at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink it and get wasted and swear ill never drink it again. Then the cycle repeats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only at social events. And I just cannot stand a drunk. Otherwise I am okay with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I enjoy the occasional drinking sessions with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like drink alchole but if anyone wants to drink I am with it if there are not addicted

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like drink alchole but if anyone wants to drink I am okay with it if they are not addicted

• i love alcohol i'm just afraid of becoming alcoholic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes