What are some low carb foods you can eat at a buffet?

I am on a low carb diet and my parents are taking my family and my cousin's family to the buffet tomorrow to thank them for

1. Fixing a broken light in the apartment my dad is renting to one of his tenants
2. Treating us to lunch and dinner on two different occasions when we failed to return the favour.

I know they have chicken and beef but it is probably seasoned with spices. They have sea food too but I heard certain things like mussels or clams still have small amounts of carbohydrate.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to worry about small amounts of carbohydrate if you are on a low carb diet. You're not on a NO carb diet, that would be almost impossible to sustain.

Anything that is meat, fish, chicken or seafood is going to be fine. Green vegetables will largely be fine too. Avoid bread, pasta, potatoes, rice and anything with added sugar.

Avoid drinking soda and fruit juice. Stick to water, flavoured water or tea.