Can someone tell me why they like vodka?

I don't get it, Vodka was some of the most vile stuff I've ever had in my entire freaking life. I once had a scorpion in a lolipop, and I'd rather eat another scorpion than do another shot of vodka. I like Dark Rum, I like Hard Cider, some beers, some wines. but Vodka was Vile, Hell, even Gin Tasted better and I didn't care for Gin.

2717

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have agreed with you, before I tried some of the flavoured Polish ones. Soplice is worth trying (lots of flavours) if you can get it where you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soplica_(vodka)

Keep it in the freezer (not the fridge) for a few hours before you try it, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cheep and gets you drunk fast.

• Ah yes a juvenile delinquent. Only 14 and already an expert on alcohol.

Your parents failed you.

• @Nuala
      So? That doesn't make it right. The younger people drink alcohol the worse it affects your brain you're also not cool or special for drinking alcohol.

• @Straightedge_Atheist
      I have only drank once and that was like one beer... I just happen to know about alcohol.
      And plus alcohol can mess you up at any age.